Preparation Is Key

Options
By now you should have reviewed your nutrition guide and calculated your nutrition level. Have you started planning your meals?

You also need to take your "BEFORE" pictures. You will definitely want to have them when you finish these 90 days.

Replies

• SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Have you watched the "How To Bring It" DVD yet?
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***
    After looking at the schedule, and because I want my rest day to be on a Sunday, I am starting workouts on Monday, even though it is Labor Day. If you want to stay with my schedule, please make the necessary adjustment to your schedule.

Make sure you are planning your meals and setting your macros. If you are doing Phase I (Fat Shredder) P90X recommends a 50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat) allocation. MyFitnessPal can be set to help make sure you are eating that way. (That's just one of the things I love about MyFitnessPal.)

If you are a Beachbody customer, log on to www.BeachbodyChallenge.com and sign up to take the Challenge. You'll get a FREE T-shirt at the end of the program and have a chance to win cash and prizes! If you are not a Beachbody customer, here is a link for a FREE account so you can get the P90X T-shirt after 90 days: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=75759.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BEACHBODY CUSTOMER TO BE PART OF THIS CHALLENGE GROUP NOR DO YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING. I just want to provide support to help you get through the next 90 days. The countdown is on :)
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    You should be doing your FIT Test today :)
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    It would be great for recipes to be shared too.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Completed my Fit Test last week! I can do the absolute minimum on everything, except the pull-ups! I can hold my body weight, but there is nothing going "up" at this point. I hope to work up to it ;)
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Completed my Fit Test last week! I can do the absolute minimum on everything, except the pull-ups! I can hold my body weight, but there is nothing going "up" at this point. I hope to work up to it ;)

I could do everything except the pull-ups also. My goal is to be able to do at least 5 by the end of 90 days!