Check in!! Where's everyone at? How's it going?

Options
Hey all! I hope we aren't a dying group... If you're still here say hello and say how your doing!

As for me... I'm still plugging along. My first 5k is this coming Saturday and I'm pounding the pavement to be ready. Weight is coming off slower than I had hoped, but it's coming off regardless. :)

Next...

Replies

• jniece55
    jniece55 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting!! I didn't do well this weekend but still tried to be mindful of what I was eating. I am back in action today :) I normally get on the boards mostly during the week.
  • gabesmom11211
    Options
    Im still here !!!!!
    Havent done great at all this last week and weekend...we had a hurricane come through so I ate like crap and didnt exercise at all :( Got to find my MOJO over here and get off my rear and start exercising !!!!
  • GodsyGirl
    GodsyGirl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im still here. This weekend I did really bad. But Im back on track today. Gonna go swimming in a little while. Good luck to everyone.
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I was out of town all weekend and stayed close to my goals thanks to lots of hiking. Back on track with 30DS tonight! I'm going to delay weighing myself until I feel like all the sodium and alcohol from the weekend is no longer sticking with me. Lol. Good luck everyone!
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im still here!!! Ive been doing ok! I have a second job so Im not as active as before but Im still focused on weightloss..I started 30DS because during the week I have no time to go to the gym. so I can do that 20-25 minute workout and be done, although I think it's turning into a 45DS lol! I hope everyone is doing ok! Just thought I would check in while I had a moment! Lets keep up the good work!!!
  • sporterfield5083
    Options
    Hi All - Yes, I am still on board. Lost another 1.2 lbs this week. Back to Water Arobics twice a week and walking daily on my breaks during work. Trying to stay within the 1200 calorie to 1300 calorie range, depending on activity level.
  • sporterfield5083
    Options
    You can do it:-)