What pony do you identify with?

Options
Hey, I just started this diet a couple of days ago and would like some friends thanks. So what pony are you most alike too? Me, I'm most like Twilight Sparkle

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie with a smidge of Rainbow Dash mixed in :smile:
  • HashtagTraci
    Options
    I identify with Porky Pony.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm probably a mixture of Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie...with a heaping handful of Fluttershy.
  • dutchscout
    dutchscout Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Twilight + AppleJack
    Works hard, is a bit socially awkward, but enjoys leading when necessary, especially when working on large projects.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    A mix of Twilight, Rarity and Pinkie Pie, I think. I'm a bookworm and I love to learn, but I'm also a fashionista with a big heart. And I can party when I want to :wink:
  • Twilight with a little bit of Rarity's melodrama, but none of the fashion sense.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I relate the most to Fluttershy (and a little Twilight Sparkle).
  • StrawberryAqua
    StrawberryAqua Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The same as abberbabber!
    Most of Twilight's personality, but not as cynical; artistic like Rarity, but with jewelry; and some of Pinkie Pie's random humor.
    My friends use me as an encyclopaedia; trust my opinion of what looks good; and really love my witty, smart sense of humor. Really, I have a wide range of humor.
  • SheikFanel
    Options
    I'm shy like Fluttershy, sometimes too afraid to speak up, but its not always. I'm also just very quiet.

I can see myself more in Luna, I wish people appreciated my talents that seemed to be eclipsed by my siblings. I am also misunderstood, people are afraid of me >_>; Probably because of how I dress. People were more afraid of me in high school than they are now though. I also looove the moon. I'm a Cancer so being a moonchild makes me feel very connected to Luna :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I relate to fluttershy, that was what I was like when I was younger. I am shy, quiet and gentle. I love animals and nature and I'm a mom so I relate to her nurturing. But, I am also very strong and stand up for myself and others, so that is why I relate to her. I'm not fearful like her. Also, I like that she can fly. I love to read, learn, research and I'm skeptical, so I relate to twilight sparkle, but I can't do magic.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Twilight Sparkle with a mix of Fluttershy and a bit of Pinkie
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can see a little bit of myself in all of the mane six, but I think Applejack and Rainbow Dash resonate with me the most because honesty and loyalty are important traits to me.
  • PrincessCadance
    Options
    Oh dear. This is a hard one.
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Rarity! Love her!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was a lot like Applejack and Twilight, but then I I took the Myers Briggs personality test to see which pony I was most like. It turns out I am like Rarity! :heart:

After thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense since I am artistic and creative, very generous of myself and my time/supplies, concerned with my looks and hair (I had a decade of bad hair :laugh: I don't want to go back to that time LOL) and I do have some of her flaws :ohwell: but they're part of who I am :)

Here's the chart if anyone's interested! :smile:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/180/Myerspony.jpg?1306994816
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was a lot like Applejack and Twilight, but then I I took the Myers Briggs personality test to see which pony I was most like. It turns out I am like Rarity! :heart:

After thinking about it, it makes a lot of sense since I am artistic and creative, very generous of myself and my time/supplies, concerned with my looks and hair (I had a decade of bad hair :laugh: I don't want to go back to that time LOL) and I do have some of her flaws :ohwell: but they're part of who I am :)

Here's the chart if anyone's interested! :smile:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/129/180/Myerspony.jpg?1306994816

Going by the chart I'm totally Big Mac. Eyup.
  • Codefox
    Codefox Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much almost as awesome as Dashie.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i am a giant pinky pie.
  • Silly_Otter
    Options
    Pinky Pie, no friends with pinky promise with me.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Definitely Twilight Sparkle - I'm a socially awkward adorkable bookworm. ^.^ There's a bit of Fluttershy and a smidge of Pinkie Pie in here as well.