October 31st

Options
87clovers
87clovers Posts: 22 Member
Our first holiday mini goal is Hallween!!! My goal is to go from 193 to 179. I am at 191 so that s 12 lbs.

Replies

• Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! im am currently doing the insanity program, and if i stay on track i should complete the program right at Halloween.
    i have started this program so many times and have given up, so for this holiday my goal is to just complete the program.

good luck everyone!!!
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    my Halloween goal is 3s-vill - to be under 400 pounds.
  • Cronen_S
    Options
    My Halloween goal is to lose 15 lbs.
  • 87clovers
    87clovers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    These are such great goals!!!! We have got this!!!!!
  • katibug11
    Options
    :) My mini goal is to lose 15-20lbs by Halloween! Just have to keep myself moving and life will be golden :)
  • Nicoleholmes2
    Nicoleholmes2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds by Halloween! Ready, Set, Let's go!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at 155 by Halloween. I am at 159 now and I no thats not much but I have already lost these pounds once and put them back on, and its taking longer to lose them again:cry: I am actually hoping to lose more, but don't want to be discouraged if I don't make my first goal.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I'm in! im am currently doing the insanity program, and if i stay on track i should complete the program right at Halloween.
    i have started this program so many times and have given up, so for this holiday my goal is to just complete the program.

good luck everyone!!!

I am also doing Insanity. Where are you at? I am in Recovery Week and not sure what to expect from Month 2 and a little frightened!! This is actually the fourth time I started Insanity I too, just want to say I finished it!
  • ginaxena
    ginaxena Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Halloween goal:
    Not get obsessive or compulsive during this journey ... Eat to live not live to eat.
    Remove 10 lb
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    BY Halloween I hope A. not to have gained any weight. That's a good goal considering today is my day one on this cite. and B. If it's possible to go from 405 to 390. That's 15 pounds in 8 weeks. Also the goal is to resist the halloween candy in my house.
  • khelm31
    khelm31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am going to make a goal to be under 200 lbs by Halloween. I'm at 213 now, so I think this should be enough time to make that goal as long as I stay on track.

Good Luck everyone!
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to go crazy, but I'm between 210-212 right now, so I would like to be in the 190s by Halloween. Heck, 199 counts!!!!
  • cashflow3000
    cashflow3000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15lbs by Halloween. That would be Aces!!!
  • MomokoGo
    Options
    My goal by Halloween is to reach 190 lbs.
  • LittleCanary
    Options
    My Hallowe'en goal is to get down to 140kg. I think that's roughly in line with the 1-2lb recommended loss per week, but I'm not sure. Conversions between lbs and kg confuse me!
  • gissalm
    Options
    i'm 300 and my goal for halloween is to lose minimum 15 pounds .... i'm not exercising since I have a medical condition that doesn't allow me to do both diet and exercise, but I'm been eating pretty good - lots of veggies and fruits and I have been eating a little less that my daily calorie intake no more junk food, sugars, sodas....only been here 2 weeks but i feel very excited.....
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It would be amazing if I could lose 30 lbs between now and Halloween. I started my journey Halloween day of 2009 and have lost 120 lbs so far. I am exited to reach the 150 lb mark and think it would be awesome to do it in that time frame. However, weight loss has slowed WAY down so that is not likely. I am shooting more for losing 10.
  • mluanne33
    mluanne33 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal will be to reach l60 or below which is also my first MFP goal. Thats 7 pounds by Halloween...I think I can..I think I can...I know I can !!!!
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    My Halloween goal is to lose 10lbs and exercise 3x per week.
  • amandaschroeder
    amandaschroeder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for Halloween is to lose 10 pounds. That is just over 1 pound a week. I would love to lose more, but this is a goal I'm SURE I can achieve! That would bring me to 150 pounds :)