2012 Olympia Discussion

Options
HI everyone!
I'm starting this thread to see what everyone here thinks about the 2012 Olympia, especially top 5 men!? I have been watching some of the guest posing videos with discussion from some of the top guys. I heard Branch was talking crap saying Kai can't possibly beat him.. Do you guys think Phil will be taken out? It's possible, IMO.. My vote is for Kai. His physique is massive, mature and symmetrical at this point in his career; he has been pro since '99. His waist has also come in a ton this year..
Is anyone going to Vegas for it? I may pick up some plane tickets last minute.. I went last year..

Replies

• whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My vote:
    phil-heath.jpg
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Gotta be honest and say i think Olympias a bit of a freakshow. That said, i love Kai Greene, just for his personality
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see Kai get it. Seems like it's just not gonna happen though.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Heath's proportions are ridiculous...his thighs are supposidly bigger than his waist! For that, he has my vote. Not a fan of overly massive physiques either...gross looking pregnant/hgh stomachs with refridgerator frames not very appealing
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    kia will always be the bridesmaid and never the bride. Phil has the body type the judges r looking for. he wins his 2nd.
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options
    Bodybuilding in the 21st Century: "Who looks like the biggest mutant?"
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding in the 21st Century: "Who looks like the biggest mutant?"
    i would say that. more like who can get biggest by all means necessary.
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Kai Greene will take it this year. He will come out really dry and we will cry.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options

he's never gonna win. even if he's bigger than the other guys.
    He comes in huge and extremely dry but always gets shafted.

*kitten* into ONE grapefruit, and it just ruins your career.
    :p
  • ADHDentrepreneur
    Options
    Have you seen Kai bring his waist in this year? The "mass monster" look is going away. While Phil has a great waist, and muscle just falling off him, if you put him in a lat spread next to Dennis Wolf and/or Kai Greene, he looks immature. Kai has addressed his "artistic sexual adventure" recently and I think most people are over it.
    Is he the only one that has done something regrettable? What if we all saw your girlfriends or wives at their lowest, or making a mistake in college "experimenting." Should they be judged forever?
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options

he's never gonna win. even if he's bigger than the other guys.
    He comes in huge and extremely dry but always gets shafted.

*kitten* into ONE grapefruit, and it just ruins your career.
    :p

Well, Kai was a gay prostitute and many judges know that lol. Imagine if one of those judges is your prototypical old school republican that hates gays.
  • ADHDentrepreneur
    Options
    Leaving for vegas Saturday! I'm excited to see if this year's olympia is a true bodybuilding contest, or a popularity show again. Some of the top competitors are supposed to be coming in their best.. I read Muscular Development post about the Big Bad Wolf coming in 10-20lbs heavier in all the right places this year! That'll be awesome to see.. How did Victor break his arm? I didn't finish the video.. Anybody know? Zerowolf?