Just now joining in!

Options
I was so confused not being able to find challenges within the message boards so I am so happy I finally read the directions up top and found you all! I am the heaviest I have been (outside of pregnancy). I just had a baby boy in February are ready to rebound and get strong and healthy again. I currently weigh 233.6 lbs and am 5'6". I made an attainable goal of 4 lbs per month and anything over that is definitely encouraged and desired! I am a few days late to the party but one week doesn't make a difference in the long haul right?! Good luck everyone and remember to start every single day with a new mindset and goal!

Replies

• kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined in too! :-) Love the positive attitude and attainable goals!
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad you found us and hope that you enjoy being a part of the challenge.
  • I'm just joining and looking forward to following everyone progress...along with my own :smile:
  • brittneylemons
    Options
    I also just joined. Wish I would have found it before so I could have started on day one. I added my name to the spreadsheet, but it doesn't seem to be calculating my results. Is there something else I need to do?