Anyone on week 3?

Options
I'd love to add others who are around the same place in the program! How are you all doing?

I have NEVER liked running. In high school I'd always be in that group who would walk most of the timed mile rather than run it. Even now, yearrrrrs after being done with high school I wasn't able to run even a minute without stopping. I'd like to think that doing Insanity (and getting off my butt!) helped, but running is a totally different beast!

So far so good with the program except for the heat, the wind, and the hills in my neighborhood. ;-)

Anyway, just wanting to meet others who may can relate. :)

Replies

• karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 also! Add me if you like! So far so good for me -The heat makes it rough for me too but I have been able to do it so far!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3, did day one on Monday. Feel free to add me :)
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 tomorrow. I started the program a couple of months ago and stop at week 3. I went to the gym this morning to see where I would fall in the program and I've decided that week 4 would be a good place for me. I thought of starting at wk 5, but I know I'm not ready for the dreaded 20 minute run just yet.

So week 4 it is!
  • tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 today, and I would love some more C25Ker friends.
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 today...will have to repeat todays work out, though... the 3 minute run was too much for me! And I am having a leg issue...So I will be doing w3d1 again on Friday :)
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Man, today was hard. I'm partly to blame (or probably totally :P) because I ended adding another run 2/walk 2, run 3 interval at the end. I feel like in all my runs I'm more of a jogger than a runner, and at some points I'm *very* slow. Any slight incline and I slow down. -_-

I hope running at a high altitude will mean I'll be able to breeze through runs at sea level. :D
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 this week....Did day 1 today and will repeat it on Friday. Feel free to add me.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 Here.....

I am very slow too. My knees are suffering. Probably will repeat week 4 because I need more conditioning before moving on.
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    starting week 4 Friday, feel free to add me :)
  • hikingmonk
    hikingmonk Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 also. Anyone can feel free to add me.

This is my second try at C25K. Last year my knees gave out on week 5 I think. This year I'm focusing more on recovery (rest, post workout shake, supplements). So far so good.
  • 4malones
    4malones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am wk 3 also! I would love to have some c25k friends that are on the same week as me! I will do my wk 3 day 3 tomorrow. This week hasn't been too bad. I am pretty nervous about next though!
  • Electa530
    Options
    I'm on week 3. I just ran day 2 for the 2nd time because the 3 min. jog was so hard the 1st 2 times. I guess I was getting nervous about going into week 4.
  • hellotherecupcake
    Options
    Add me to the list of being nervous about week 4. I'm also excited, though! Can't wait to keep going with this program. :)