For anyone struggling to find the challenges spreadsheet

Options
go to the spreadsheet and click the challenges tab as indicated on the below image

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ami3FDc4piJDdExZV2Fub21vRUMwU0pZalJHb0FnMkE#gid=0

ChallengesTab.jpg

Replies

• RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just tried adding myself to the challengers spreadsheet again and I am not appearing on it, please help.
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just tried adding myself to the challengers spreadsheet again and I am not appearing on it, please help.

you are on both spreadsheets :) its in alphabetical order so you should be able to find yourself :)
  • RhondaMH65
    Options
    I don't know what I have done, but I now can only find myself on the very bottom of the challenge spread sheet, not in alphabetical order,mmmmmmmmmm?
  • strudel82
    strudel82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    it doesn't look like I was on the challenges tab, so I added myself at the bottom. Hope that's ok?
  • Inrequia
    Inrequia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I also wasn't on the challenges spreadsheet, so I added my name to the bottom too. I think it updates to alphabetical automatically the next time it loads, right?
  • RhondaMH65
    Options
    What is wrong with me, this has happened to me b4, now I am on it twice and someone sorted it for me. I tink it was Simon lock?