Day 3

Options
"You must do what you think you cannot."—Eleanor Roosevelt
Do Yoga X tomorrow—it will help with your soreness.

Hope you are drinking your R&R to help with your recovery and reduce soreness!

Today is Shoulders & Arms and then Ab Ripper X for me. I am so pumped to BRING IT!!! Let's get it done!

Have a great day, P90X peeps!

Replies

• kristimcb2605
    Options
    Day 3 is an evening workout for me. Legs and Back. I enjoy this workout because it has helped me tremendously with my hiking! I will fill you in tonight, but the workout should burn some good calories.

By the way, where do you get the calorie burn from? I have been picking and choosing certain workouts to get a total.

Kristi
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Day 3 is an evening workout for me. Legs and Back. I enjoy this workout because it has helped me tremendously with my hiking! I will fill you in tonight, but the workout should burn some good calories.

By the way, where do you get the calorie burn from? I have been picking and choosing certain workouts to get a total.

Kristi

I bought a heart rate monitor from Walmart. It was less than $30. I like it because I can track my heart rate (the higher you get your heart rate, the more calories you burn) and see how many calories I am burning. The more you take your heart rate during your workouts, the more accurate the calories burned will be.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Day 3 workout is done! It was Shoulders & Arms followed by Ab Ripper X for me. I absolutely LOVED this shoulders and arms workout! According to my heart rate monitor, I burned 1451 calories during this 77 minutes :) I did ALL the reps AND the bonus workouts! I'm so glad I drank my E&E before I started! Now I'm fnishing off my R&R drink and then it's time for a nice hot shower - any maybe a nap :)

I am in this for the results. What about you?
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    On day two for me! I chose to follow the classic version so it Plyometrics tonight! Yay!! I have to do my workouts late evening so I will post after :)
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am thinking Yoga X tonight...could use a good stretch after my elliptical workout this am....
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    http://p90xcalories.com/

A great way to track your P90X calorie burn!!!
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Got done with Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper a couple of hours ago. Really proud that I got through most of the exercises with 10lb dumb bells. On to Yoga tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to that. I will really have to push to get through it tomorrow. Hope you all had a great workout.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Got done with Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper a couple of hours ago. Really proud that I got through most of the exercises with 10lb dumb bells. On to Yoga tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to that. I will really have to push to get through it tomorrow. Hope you all had a great workout.

Great job! I got through almost all with 8 & 10's. I used 5s on a couple of them toward the end. Yoga tomorrow.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Legs & Back in a few. It's a first for me with this video. I've been under the weather, so I missed the last 2days! Hoping to get back with it today :)
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I will be doing Legs & Back in a few. It's a first for me with this video. I've been under the weather, so I missed the last 2days! Hoping to get back with it today :)

I'm so sorry you've been under the weather. I hope you are feeling better today!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sheila!

I just completed P90X Legs & Back, with my HRM I burned 455 calories! Yeah!!

I definitely had to modify some of the moves. One of the things I love about P90X is that it's easy to modify to my skill level and ability. I'm really enjoying the series :)
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    Day 3 was not a good workout day for me. I workout usually in the AM and do not have any interruptions, but due to my schedule, I had to move my workout to the night time...of course, the whole house falls apart! LOL So, I jumped in the Y pool with the kids and was still able to burn 300 calories just swimming with them.

Will back on my game today! :bigsmile:

Kristi
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Thank you Sheila!

I just completed P90X Legs & Back, with my HRM I burned 455 calories! Yeah!!

I definitely had to modify some of the moves. One of the things I love about P90X is that it's easy to modify to my skill level and ability. I'm really enjoying the series :)

Great job getting it done! As Tony says, "Do your best and forget the rest!"
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Day 3 was not a good workout day for me. I workout usually in the AM and do not have any interruptions, but due to my schedule, I had to move my workout to the night time...of course, the whole house falls apart! LOL So, I jumped in the Y pool with the kids and was still able to burn 300 calories just swimming with them.

Will back on my game today! :bigsmile:

Kristi

As long as you are doing something you are doing more than the majority who are sitting around doing nothing. So proud of you for not letting the interruptions in your schedule keep you from finding a way to burn calories. Great job!