Replies

• jeffrey2584
    jeffrey2584 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    very very cool...
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome congrats on finishing your first ironman rest up and recover from your crash
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on completing! IRONMAN! :smile: :drinker:

What an awesome accomplishment and great story!
  • jkrobertson1998
    jkrobertson1998 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had an old high school friend that competed in that ironman race. He finished in the 12 hr range.
  • rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats man! 6 weeks until my first IM race. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the great Race report.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Well, I must say that your report is much better than the guy from our local tri club. He was not able to finish due to severe dehydration. A girlfriend of mine finished her first one in Louisville too....So amazed by your strength!
  • jillystjohn
    Options
    I was there too, and with a nutrition and hydration plan that allowed me to finish. I also crashed at mile 40 on the bike but was back up and on the go quickly-amazed by the bike support. I did Lake Placid in 2010 and don't think I saw a bike support vehicle once. There was serious carnage on this course so congrats on your finish.
  • Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I had a blast even with the wreck and bruises. All that mattered is I got to the finish line.

I plan on doing two fulls next year and a half. Sprinkle in a few short distance races and I think my schedule will be quite full!
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I had a blast even with the wreck and bruises. All that mattered is I got to the finish line.

I plan on doing two fulls next year and a half. Sprinkle in a few short distance races and I think my schedule will be quite full!

You know which ones? IMTX is open. Just sayin.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    awesome sounds like a busy schedule next year