Is anyone starting this again or soon or recently??

Options
I just started the C25k today and would love to know if anyone else is??

Replies

• Luckycc1621
    Options
    I will be starting this on Sunday......kind of intimidated...haha
  • _Brown_Eyed_Girl_
    Options
    I started on Monday and yesterday was my 2nd day. It kicked my butt but, I'm loving it!
  • _Brown_Eyed_Girl_
    Options
    I will be starting this on Sunday......kind of intimidated...haha

Don't be intimidated! I was a little scared to do it too but I downloaded the podcasts and it helped a lot! The music isn't terrible and the narrator motivates and supports you. I am a true couch potato and if I can do it, you can do it!!
  • kaseyrobinson5
    kaseyrobinson5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing week 3 tomorrow....
  • supermomtoo4
    supermomtoo4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be my second day.
  • jewelzjulie
    Options
    yesterday was my 2nd day........... how many days can you do it in a week?? It has 3 online but i didnt know?
  • jewelzjulie
    Options
    week 3? jealous! how many days a week do you do it?
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    how many days can you do it in a week?? It has 3 online but i didnt know?

Three days a week is your best bet, considering you're just starting out. Even if it feels really good, if you're not used to jogging, then you don't want to take the risk of an overuse injury. Don't worry ... before too long, the longer jogs will start kicking your butt... :wink:

(If you're really feeling the need to kick it up, though, you could try picking up your pace a little bit...)

BTW... I started walking last week, in preparation to begin C25K in another 2-3 weeks. I'm walking 2.5 to 3 miles, three times a week, at about 3.7mph (16-17 mins/mi). Can't wait to get started! :smile:
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and will do day 2 tomorrow... I really wanted to do it today but I read a lot of advice not to rush it too much!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Monday but from W2 - I've started and stopped so many times with what are basically lame excuses but this time it'll be different. No, really!
  • dixiedoodah
    Options
    I was planning to start Monday, but I am REALLY REALLY couch. Can you really start fom scratch as a really sedentary person, or should I be doing what LarryPGH is doing and start by walking for a few weeks?
  • maryinnc
    maryinnc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I finished W4D3 today and can't believe it! I am 63 years of age and actually forgot for a while (toward the end of the set) that I was still running! I have no interest in running a race; I just want to know that I could if I wanted to. I am doing this for cardio fitness and just to prove it to myself. Good luck to you and I know you can do it.