Weekly chat - Sept 3 - Sept 9

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our weekly thread! Please feel free to repost the thread on Monday of each new week. Just remember to change the dates in the topic title.

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)
Emily (emom3boys)
Randy (Randyamc)
Sandra (Leeloominai01)
Toni (Themoodys13)
Corey (coreyisaacs)
Joe (misterbigg36)
Dee (Dedee36)
Tawnya (RubytOU)
Mariesa (princessmariesa)
Sri (slimntrim77)
Becky (altheiathepixie)

Replies

• shorty313
    Options
    Phew, holiday weekends are tough! I definitely overindulged, but nothing to be embarrassed about :laugh: I'm up about 0.5 lbs since Friday, but still under that 140 benchmark and I'm sure it will come back off quickly, my sodium was fairly high all weekend.

Trying to get back in the swing of exercising, who's with me?

I wore a pair of shorts that didn't fit me in the beginning of the summer, and some clothes I bought back in June are getting losse, so the 4-5 lbs gone since then are making a difference! :bigsmile:
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was so ready for my runs this week when the stupid treadmill broke again :angry: If the rain stops then I might even get two runs in by Sunday.

My dinner last night consisted of kiddie meal leftovers :blushing: Not a proud moment for me at all.....
  • shorty313
    Options
    I've been seriously slacking on exercise, I've been crazy busy at work (I go at lunch). On the plus side, my weight has been dropping, but I'm guessing when i start lifting again next week that water weight will come back a bit.

My big girl started Kindergarten today! Big milestone.
  • SaraGrace82
    Options
    Hi!

Oh my! I started back up with the NRoWL and, man, am I sore. I am just so bad at holding back. It always makes the first couple times excruciating. I am two days from when we started and my soreness has hopefully peaking.

Still no word on the lost Fitbit.

Sara Grace