introduce yourselves :D

Options
Chae4u2nv
Chae4u2nv Posts: 13 Member
Hi, as you all know im Chae and i will be running this months "Chaes Sweaty September Workout Challenges"
im really happy you have all come to join me on this challenge
it will be tuff but super fun...and were all in it together so we can help to push one another through it!! TEAM WORK IS KEY

I will also be posting videos on youtube on exercises ect so if you feel you would like a specifc video posted
(whether it be a better explained workout or exercise or how to stay motivated)
or you have any questions...
you can request them either by:
MFP:Chae4u2nv - inbox me or start a topic on the group
Youtube:Chaeloves - leave me a comment on current videos for new video requests (and dont forget to rate comment and suscribe)
twitter:Chae4u2nv - Yup you guys can also tweet me :)

Please use this page to introduce yourselves!

Replies

• Chae4u2nv
    Options
    Il go first...........

Ok so I’m Chae
    I’m 23 and a mummy to a 2 and a half year old little boy,
    my ultimate goal is to lose weight and overall body fat %
    I don’t really care much for what the number on the scale says as you can get slim and the numbers still don’t seem to budge much...especially if you gain muscle weight which is like totally fine that doesn’t bother me...
    but I would like to definitely loose inches off my waist, legs, arms, face.. anywhere and everywhere you can possibly think of erm apart from my hips and bum haha I want to have nice curves and ideally I would like to keep my big bum whether I’m slim or fat...erm moving on..
    With all that said and done...the only thing left is to briefly talk about my goals

My short term goal is to complete this months workouts to the fullest giving my 110% each time and try my very hardest!
    For me personally, giving this challenge the best I’ve got will be a massive achievement for me as I tend to get discouraged easily if something is difficult and slack off if I can’t complete something...

So my new motto is: Always Give it 110% don’t cheat yourself... You can do this...push yourself.... enjoy the burn and give it all you got, it’s all going to be worth it in the end 

My short term goal and motto will help me to get to my ultimate goal (and in a much quicker time which is a bonus!)

So what’s your name? And what’s your story?
  • traybae
    traybae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tracey. I'm 37... married 15 years with no children.

I have a history of being a compulsive exerciser (sometimes twice a day... LOL) but I injured my back a few years back (likely the result of not having proper form at times) and that has GREATLY hampered what I am able to do. I think because I'd worked out so much, and was in really good shape, I didn't need to do much to maintain my weight at first. Actually I did nothing outside of continuing to watch what I ate. But as the years went on I began to notice my clothes fitting tighter, cellulite showing up where it hadn't been before, feeling tired, and the list goes on.

At first I was afraid of trying anything out of fear of further injuring my back but I signed up for a Crossfit class since the trainers assured me they could modify it to my needs. I ended up LOVING it and I was totally surprised at how much I could do without back pain. So, that reignited my desire to work out. Altho I cant do some of the things I LOVE, like play tennis and squash, I am happy with what I've been accomplishing lately.

I am looking forward to your challenge. I am sure it will a ton of fun!! :-)
  • Chae4u2nv
    Options
    Hello Tracey!

i loved your story its so inspirational despite all the odds you have still faught back and picked up where you left off.
    its nice you havent given up just goes to show how much someone can achieve when they put there mind to it. you should most definately be proud of what you have accomplished so far! you have and are doing an amazing job so keep it up!!

i will be posting videos on youtube and many of the exercises will have modifications or alternatives

so happy to have you on board :)

i hope i can follow you on your weightloss journey and also help to get you to where you want to be were in this together because im on the same journey as you

Lots of love Chae xx
  • nangel4u
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!!

I’m Ralonda, 24 years old and I have been married for a year already…just had my 1 year anniversary this past Monday and It seems like time has flew by sooo quick!!! I joined mfp last year in October but wasn’t too serious about really trying to lose weight until January 1st of this year….I decided that enough was enough and I was tired of looking at my self in the mirror and feeling like a fat pig ;-/

The highest that I have ever been was 209 and that is wayyyyy to much for me and I’m only 5’3 ;-( I have lost 40 pounds already this year and I’m not done yet lol!!!! I completed the Insanity program and I think that doing HIIT workouts are the best way to go when you are trying to lose weight and it will definitely tone you up quick!!!! I’m so ready to start this challenge!
  • nangel4u
    Options
    Hi. I'm Tracey. I'm 37... married 15 years with no children.

I have a history of being a compulsive exerciser (sometimes twice a day... LOL) but I injured my back a few years back (likely the result of not having proper form at times) and that has GREATLY hampered what I am able to do. I think because I'd worked out so much, and was in really good shape, I didn't need to do much to maintain my weight at first. Actually I did nothing outside of continuing to watch what I ate. But as the years went on I began to notice my clothes fitting tighter, cellulite showing up where it hadn't been before, feeling tired, and the list goes on.

At first I was afraid of trying anything out of fear of further injuring my back but I signed up for a Crossfit class since the trainers assured me they could modify it to my needs. I ended up LOVING it and I was totally surprised at how much I could do without back pain. So, that reignited my desire to work out. Altho I cant do some of the things I LOVE, like play tennis and squash, I am happy with what I've been accomplishing lately.

I am looking forward to your challenge. I am sure it will a ton of fun!! :-)

Hey Tracey!!! I needed your energy lol!!! Twice a day...amazing!!!! Sorry about your back and it's great that you are getting back to yourself and get healthier and starting to workout again ;-)
  • Chae4u2nv
    Options
    Hey Ralonda
    youve been doing insanity!! oh my daize ive never done that before but iv heard alot i really hope my workouts are intense enough for you i dont know if ive got anythng to match by insanity

but your have to let me no your review and verdict on my week iv planned eeek :s *bites nails frantically loool)

nah but to be honest i would like everyones honest opinions and reviews so that i can make it slightly more challenging or easier or make whatever tweeks needs be so im welcoming all the critical feedback i can get
  • dezi_bear3
    Options
    I'm Destinee.

I'm really young and really unhealthy. When my mom abandoned me for drugs as a child I filled the spaces she left with food. Lots of food. I would do anything to do it different in the pawst but now it's too late. It's time to start kicking my own *kitten*. I've done p90X, Insantity, The 30 day Shread. It's all great at building muscle, not really and burning the fat I need to get rid of. I'm ready to get this 90 something pounds off my back so I can feel beauiful and healthy for once.
  • Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Maheen, I'm 33 years old and live in Montreal, Canada. I need to lose 20 lbs to start off with, so I'm really glad I found this challenge, I'm hoping by the end of week 1, I will see a loss.

Good luck :)