Replies

• dixnshae
    dixnshae Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Vogals Spelt and Flaxseed is 95 cals a toast slice and higher protien
  • tead1
    tead1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Gluten free food. It's often loaded with extra sugar because of the taste of glutenfreeness. It fully sucks :(

If anyone has any suggestions, knows of good brands that'd be appreciated.
  • katinthe_uk
    katinthe_uk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found Vogels Soy and Linseed bread here in the UK and I was so happy, I don't care how many calories it has! I wish there were more flavours here.
  • DougNewman
    DougNewman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a couple of slices of Baker Delight Cape Seed bread... thinking it would be good... untill logging it OUCH!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Not a huge bread fan, but it was the calories in nuts and peanut butter that suprised me. I used to always put heaps of cashews into our stir fries and beef peanut satay was a staple too.
  • monicamcisaac
    monicamcisaac Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The good thing about vogels is that it doesn't have all the added sugar or preservatives that most other bread has. Just have one or two slices and enjoy it!
  • wazzanz
    Options
    flat whites. The first time I included those in my calorie tracking I was like "oh no now I'll have to drink black coffee". The calories are less with trim or soy milk but I almost always use full cream milk.

One of the first changes I made. Really enjoying the long blacks now and apprecitae a good coffee over bad. The milky coffee is full of calories I would rather eat.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    soy and linseed is very low GI though, so have that for brekkie and might not need anything till lunchtime.
    marmite is gold - almost no calories.
  • cbear_
    cbear_ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yup , it's my dads fave!
    Original mixed grain.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I stopped all the yummy syrups in my lattes!!!! Nearly dies when I saw the added cals from them!!! Strictly a trim latte girl now . . . I do have a weakness for a nice frappacino on a hot day tho lol