checking in!! where is everyone

has everyone jumped ship?

i'm on day 5 (maybe 6?) in level 2, i forgot to check off my calendar. today was significantly better than day 1 on level 2, i am able to do more plank moves then before, still not all. i wont move to the next level until i can do them all, so it may be more than 10 days on this level, but i'm okay with that :) my shins hurt like hell today from jogging this morning, but not to bad during the shred. i took some pictures today and can see a little bit of a difference in the belly and the love handles, so i'm going to keep plugging away as hard as i can!

hope there are still some of you out there. i know we are all on different days but only a few have been posting :(

Replies

• adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Hi I sort of lost track of the days. I haven't done it for 2 days in a row (exams) and moved to level 2 a few days early. So I am majourly confused about where I am but otherwise it's going well.

The only thing is I weighed myself today and I have lost 3 pounds woo...but my body fat has gone up 4% to like 30.9% and I have lost inches an feel more toned.

Anyone got an explanation?

xx
  • tigertrax3
    tigertrax3 Posts: 37 Member
    I just started level 3 today. Whew I'm beat! lol
    9 more days to Go!!!

I've been updating my blog everyday, diary like about the shred if anyone is curious.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tigertrax3
  • Im still at it as well! I was about to go to week 3 but a friend of mine started to work out with me so we started over on week 1. Which is okay. Im still getting a work out. Im also starting to work out to Jiiliian one day and then walking the next. (Pushing the stroller and picking a place that has hills.) I felt like I needed something to break it up a little bit! So far I have lost 11.8 lbs and have lost 3'' total. Which suprised me because I had heard you would loose inches not weight with this DVD. But either way im still happy.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    I'm going to have to start over. Some rather major things came up and I didn't make the time to keep going after day 7. Plus, my muscles were so fatigued, I couldn't keep going without a break.

Even though it was brutal, I loved what was going on with my physique, so I will either do it on the weekdays with a weekend break or break it up with 2 days on/1 day off then 3 days on/1 day off and repeat for 6 weeks.
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Still hangin in there. I have not been able to do this video every day. 3 days in a row is about all I have in me. Then it's like a two day break just to be able to do it again. It is a goal of mine to do this every day for 30 days but I think it will take some time. Like the rest of you I have seen some amazing results just from the days I have been able to squeeze it in. I have two pair of pants that are similar style and color. I was in a hurry so without thinking this morning I pulled out the pair that I have not been able to get into in over a year. They are still a little tight which is what made me check what I had grabbed. :) I thought I was gaining weight and almost freaked out. What a great feeling to be able to get into them again. It was like a whole new me all day.

27642089.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MGMum
    MGMum Posts: 29
    I've only completed up to Level 1 Day 5 but I'm still plugging away. I am also doing the C25K and that has been a priority. A couple of days I've done both in a row (days off) and that has worked well. I skip the warmup on the shred though, since I'm well and truly warm by then. LOL

I've got to check my schedule and plan things out better. I do like it but am finding my shoulders get fatigued easily. I do have issues with one of them, so this should help out with that.

I'm still plugging away. I think I would like checking in by date (Aug 30) rather than day of the program (L1D5) because then it's a daily accounting of what's happening with everyone. KWIM?
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    I took another day off yesterday, I wasn't feeling very well after my exam so just relaxed for the rest of the day. Back on level 2 today.. and we'll see how it goes! I think I'm just going to assume that I have 19/20 days left.

xx
  • good we are still here!! i will be taking 2 days off this weekend as i'll be up north, and today was actually day 6 on level 2, but day 14 overall. i have a hard time with the military presses the past couple days, i get a twinge in my shoulder ;( i can do the majority of the plank moves, but not all of them yet, getting there though! we can do it ladies!!!

i'm also doing the c25k but still doing the shred every day, just need more proteins on days when i jog!
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    I just completed day 6 of level 2 (day 16 all together). I'm over halfway. No jumping ship now. I find it a lot less difficult at this point.
  • gillvegas
    gillvegas Posts: 8 Member
    I've just moved to level 3 yesterday after 8 days on level one and 9 on level 2. Level 3 is a killer though. Amazed I've not skipped a day :wink: