Taking my health serious with kinect

Options
monie51
monie51 Posts: 7 Member
I am not new to my fitness pal but I  am new to finally dedicating myself to taking my health and taking my fitness serious.  I would like to join with anyone who is using Xbox games (dance central, Zumba, shape and kinect play fit).  I know that I should be able to motivate myself but I really REALLY need help in staying motivated with it and I think I can do that if I had people to work out with online

Replies

• Turtlehurdle
    Options
    I use Kinect Zumba and other games! I find it fun to mix up videos like 30 day shred and kinect games to get my workouts in.
  • TheAshpie
    TheAshpie Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I use Dance Central! Well, For now. I'm currently visiting my boyfriend in Texas and he has an xbox with dance central, but when I go home, no more xbox for me. Boo!
  • kkwebster
    kkwebster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I use yourshape:2012- I thought about the zumba game, seems quite a few have it. Not to hijack the thread but is it good?

Yourshape can be distracting when you swear to all that you did the movement right, but it doesn't track it as correct. Zumba would be a fun break from the lull...

We also have kinect sports, but I don't really use it as a "workout" I use it as a fun game to play.
  • xxmangexx
    xxmangexx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am going to start using Dance Central. I played it a few times and I picked up a copy. It doesn't have the fit support that Dance Central 2 does, but still give you cal burned. I got it to import my songs to DC2 when I upgrade. Add me GT: xxmangexx
  • monie51
    monie51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HEY xxmangexx i tried added you but i couldn't find your gamertag -- add me TwitchyCloud558
  • nikinonsense
    Options
    I love Dance Central 2. I also use Your Shape. I don't know if I'm going to get Your Shape 2012 or Zumba. The games are so expensive. I've rented Zumba from Gamefly and I don't like it as much as Dance Central. And I get bored with Your shape so easily. Except for the balance games I LOVE stack 'em up.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use Kinect Zumba and other games! I find it fun to mix up videos like 30 day shred and kinect games to get my workouts in.

I am exactly the same!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    don't use any of those but i use the kinect a lot! I love dance paradise(its pretty hard compared to a lot of the dance games i have tried).