Change your diet and change your life!

Options
Greetings earthlings! Have you ever wondered why you are so ticked off throughout the day? Have you wondered why am I so on edge and contemplating physical confrontation with the slightest and most miniscule issue?
A big reason as to why you are having days similar to this example is a lack of nutrients to the blood flow and that needed kick start to your metabolism. Without getting into the boring biological aspect, we will stick to the psychological end and push you in the direction of FIRST EATING BREAKFAST! A simple meal consisting of protein, carbs, grains, and natures sugar in the form of fruit will get you nicer and more apt for the morning story you care not to hear anyway from co-workers in no time. It is medically proven that eating a good breakfast in the morning helps to stimulate mental capacity, increase positive mood, and will curve cravings for useless calories later in the day. For those of us on the go with minimal time to prepare food (I don’t have time to eat) here are a few examples of an adequate morning start!

1 large Apple
3 Egg whites (liquid egg whites are fine) blended or microwave
1 cup of oats with blueberries
Or
1 granola bar (low in sugar)
Bowl of fruit
6 oz. Ground turkey 93/7 fat count

Replies

• Buglove2
    Buglove2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your insight and meal ideas.
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    how's the plan working out? i always thought i could work out enough to compensate for my eating. as i get older, i realize, i can't junk out anymore...gotta start eating clean. that's my focus this month. keep posting the good stuff! cheers!
  • CASSIEWESTSUNRISE
    CASSIEWESTSUNRISE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you:smile:
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with this