Well….EMTWL is working for me. (Picture heavy)

Options
2»

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Excellent results for all your hard work.

Impressive patience not giving in, knowing mentally it was a better routine for your body, and listening the right way to it, it worked better.

Great job putting the other details in there for inspiring to correct action.

You need to put it out on the general topics so others can discover there are other options besides standard 1200.
  • beachnik00
    Options
    Inspiring
  • nannabannana
    Options
    bump...

SOOOO happy to see your results. You look amazing. You are a a vey dedicated person to change your life this much. Thank you so much for this post! Everyone on MFP should be reading your results and looking at pics.

HATS OFF TO YOU.......
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story! You look absolutely awesome!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! Your persistence and determination are amazing!
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! interesting in what you said about being a smaller version of yourself on VLCD, I have done SW & WW over the years and yes lost weight but not really changed shape.

Only just embarking on EM2WL and I'm not losing the lbs as much as losing the inches. I have been waiting for the gym at work to open your pictures & story have made me think that why wait??.... just get going, even just using my lil old dumbbells.

And can I also congratulate you on being a surrogate mum, what a fabulous job to do for someone, I cant have kids and to know there are angels like you out there giving so much of yourself to make it happen, thank you. You're amazing and deserve to get your body back into shape for you.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful inside and out!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Thank you for posting this.
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start the EMWL, so this is extremely encouraging, you have done amazingly well & look fantastic, well done, true inspiration :)
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • tbellamy1
    Options
    oh man!! you look so amazing!!!! If this isnt proof that 1200 calorie or less crap is for the birds I dont knowwhat it is.
    em2wl!!!!! Eat, exercise and repeat!!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a fantastic story and you look great
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I needed your motivation today :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Great success story! Very inspirational, and shows that lifting heavy can help give your body a beautiful shape that just losing weight won't guarantee!
  • riouxt
    riouxt Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and as everyone has said, you are so generous being a surrogate. You look rock hard and absolutely fit and strong. Thanks for posting this. I had missed it reading back posts, but it's the whole idea of changing my body shape regardless of what the scale says that I love. I'm slowly giving up my tie to the scale and seeing your progress and willingness to stick it out regardless has totally reinforced that again. Awesome work! Thanks again. :drinker: