New to the group

Options
Hello all :) Just wanted to introduce myself...

My name is Adam and I'm really trying to get some of this weight off, I've tried everything I can think of from counting calories to points with weight watchers and nothing's worked. I think this site has helped me a lot already over the past few days and hopefully everyone in this group can continue to help me.

Feel free to add me if you wish as well...

Thanks everyone!
Adam

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You'll find all the support you need here. The EM2WL founders Kiki and Lucia and all the mods are a fountain of useful knowledge, experience and advice. Be sure to read the stickies to help get you started and familiar with the lingo if you're new to TDEE / BMR / reset / cut as I was when I joined :)
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yup. Dig in and do some reading. Welcome and good luck.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group.

There is a lot of information in the stickies. I you heave questions feel free to ask away. We are doing our best to help you out
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have embarked on a long journey but have started at the right spot. I sent you a friend request :)
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Howdy!! And welcome !!!!!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. And welcome!

:drinker: :drinker:
  • HockeyFan1987
    Options
    Thanks all :) - I had a personal trainer message me last night saying about my food diary... I haven't really eaten too many veggies cause I never really think about them but I know I need to incorporate them into my diet one way or another
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard pal
  • HockeyFan1987
    Options
    Welcome aboard pal

thanks brad