Week 2 Weigh In 9/9-9/15

Options
How did everyone's first week go? :)

Also, does anyone know how I can post the excel sheet for everyone to see?

Edit:

Until the online spreadsheet is made, here's where we are at now:
http://i.imgur.com/Pkg25.jpg
The people highlighted in yellow haven't given us a starting/current weight.

Replies

• JDhi5
    JDhi5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Take a screenshot, crop it, post it as a img
  • shooting4stars
    Options
    Here's my introduction & update.

http://imgur.com/tTRdL

I do my main weigh ins on Saturday so that I'm not tempted to over do it on Friday night.

Start weight on 9/1 - 72.1 kg (159lbs)
    Update for 9/8 - 71.4 kg (157.4lbs)

I'm hoping to weigh 68.5 kg at the the end of October (151lbs) to maintain my goal of losing 500g a week.

Kittencatt - import the data into a google doc spreadsheet and make it public. I'll do it for you if you don't know how.
  • Rheenz
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am at 266.2 (about 2 pounds) remember I will be gone a for the next few weeks though. I will catch up when I get home.. hopefully not bigger:(
  • vikingheart
    Options
    9/1 182.3
    9/8 181.8

Down a half a pound which I'm okay with. I went camping last week and definitely indulged a bit more than I should have, and I was snacking a little more here and there through out the week at work. I think I'm starting to give myself a little too much leniency calorie wise because I do so much physical activity. if I keep going how I'm going, the calories are going to negate any type of exercise I do especially since my exercise routine is changing. Ii got promoted in my muay thai class which means more of a focus on technique rather than endurance training. Instead of the intense cardio before, ill be running 30 minutes either before or after class. Also, I've become a little too obsessed with weighing myself so this week i have 2 goals:

1. Buckle down and stick to my eating plan to a T. No extra almonds, cookies at work or protein shakes.

2. Don't weigh myself until Saturday!

Here goes nothing...
  • kittencatt
    kittencatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Last week: 165.2
    This week: 163.4

I'm happy with that! I made a chart to track each weeks weight, amount lost, and add extra notes. It's right next to my bedside. You can't see it unless you are literally laying in my bed, and I find that it's a nice reminder. In small numbers I wrote where my ideal weight should be for each weigh in. Next week, ideally, I should weigh in at 161.5, and then the next 159.6, etc. It makes it harder to make excuses and procrastinate, because the pace I have set up is pretty speedy if I want to reach my goal. Great work everyone, for my 21st birthday I did this same thing by myself. I gotta say I love having all of you participating a lot more :D

So I snapped a picture of the chart:
    http://i.imgur.com/t4OsC.jpg

Looks better in person. Haha. :)
  • kittencatt
    kittencatt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    JD- I don't know how to post an image. :/

Stars- That sounds great! Haha I don't know how to do it, but once I update the spreadsheet for this week I'd really appreciate you helping me out with that. :) Also I love your charting!

Viking- Congrats again on the promotion! :D I do the same thing with exercise... I did an hour and a half of elliptical yesterday, then walked my dog briskly for an hour, so I went to town and ate like 1200 calories for dinner alone. Grrrr. I'm sure I won't gain, I had a really light lunch, but I could have lost so much more today! I am going to try to cut out snacking. Many of my calories came from nibbling a piece of cheese her and there, popping a stuffed jalapeno into my mouth, etc. I'd love to burn the calories I did yesterday but eat less than 1500 for the day. Basically, we have the same goals! :]
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    9/8 weigh in- 186.2
  • JDhi5
    Options
    Week 1. 187
    Week 2. 184.5
  • JDhi5
    Options
    Pkg25.jpg

t4OsC.jpg

tTRdL.png

I haven't done code in a looong time, but through trial and error I figured it out.

Basically if you take your imgur link (we will call him imgur.com) you need to add this to it. [ img ] ( to the front) and [ /img ] to the back.

example - [ img ]imgur.com[ /img ]

Here's where it gets tricky.. you can't have any spaces, but I cant show you that, because it will show up like this... tTRdL a dead link. So think of it like this, but with ALL LOWER CASE imgur.com

I hope this helps, and not terribly confusing.

PS. As you can see, the third picture is huge. If you post anything on a little forum like this, you might want to get it adjusted.

If anyone has any problems, questions, or concerns feel free to send me a p.m., and I will try to help out.
  • lasteever
    lasteever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late to the party, I had a wild week last week with my birthday and being stupid busy at work. My starting weight is 240. I'm super excited to be doing this with all of you, and am more excited to look awesome in my halloween costume. I'm going as Xena, making it myself, and sweet lord, you have to be fit if you're gonna pull off the warrior princess! Good luck everyone.
  • huskerscooby85
    huskerscooby85 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well I posted on week one my starting and goal. I don't get on the computer often so I had forgot. I wish I could get to this from my phone. Oh well here it is again so that no one has to go back and forth

Week 1/Starting weight: 230.0

Goal Weight: as close to 200. as I can get.

I also want to try to complete the Insantiy Challenge as well as the couch to 5K that I am working on. My husband is doing the coach to 5k with me and my sister and I are going to try and do the Insanity Challenge together in the mornings before work. Which I hopeing will counter my classes two nights a week.

I am starting a new job next week and should be a lot easier to eat healthier and have a work out time. I am excited!!

This week: 228.3 - so nice it is the first wieght loss in a couple weeks.
  • drzira
    drzira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Grrrrr. I think I'm stalling out. I was under on my calories all week last week, so it's not that I need to be more careful. Hopefully, it's just water from dropping the last 5-10 kind of quickly.

Week 1 - 300.0
    Week 2 - 301.0