15wks left - Progress ?

Options
KravMark
KravMark Posts: 308 Member
Here is is, another new week, another fresh start... logging & exercising. Keep up the good work everyone! I just got back from a 4 day training myself but IM getting back up and dusting myself off and starting my running again today.

Mark.

Replies

• ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3 lbs since joining the group, hope to lose at least 15 more by Christmas
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Doing good here :flowerforyou: I have lost 4.2 since starting this group. So basically I am right on track for losing 36 by x-mas. Ill record it tomorrow on the spreadsheet ;)
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Doing good here :flowerforyou: I have lost 4.2 since starting this group. So basically I am right on track for losing 36 by x-mas. Ill record it tomorrow on the spreadsheet ;)

Wow! Awesome!!! :)
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3 lbs since joining the group, hope to lose at least 15 more by Christmas

Good job!
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've lost 4.5 pounds since starting this group, hope to lose 13.5 more by Christmas or be in a size 8! (for some reason I have the tendency to gain muscle fairly quickly).
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3.3lbs so far, 26.7lb to go. I don't think I'll get to my goal, but any loss is a win, =).
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i think i'm doing pretty good.
    started at 245 and i weighed a few days ago and was down to 241
    i wanted to lose 30 by christmas so hopefully i can get there!!!

and good job to all of you losing weight. it's not easy. way to stick it out :drinker:
  • katiefly86
    Options
    So far I've lost 6.8lbs. On the track to finishing at or beyond my goal of 30!! :happy:
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5 since joining and agree that any loss is a win! We still have lots of time, 2lbs a week and 30 is gone
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Thanks ;)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3.2lbs total. I am not sure what the next few weeks will bring for me, had a gallstone attack this weekend ended up in the hospital. I am having surgery on Friday. Been on a liquid\no fat diet which will help me lose initially but I am sure I will gain that back once the surgery is over and can eat again, plus the bloat and fluid gain after surgery will not help. Add to the fact that I have been laid up and not been able to work out for the last 5 days nor will I be able to start up again until after the surgeon clears me, probably 2more weeks anyways :mad:
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't kept up with the groups as I should have but I am happy to report I've lost 6 lbs since joining the group! It has really made me want to push myself so I can welcome 2013 a little slimmer than I have in the last five years!