Food Diary

Options
Does anyone who's a vegetarian or vegan have a food diary that is not private that I can look at? I am interested in what you guys are eating. I in a food rut lately and I need some more ideas/inspiration. I'd also like to see your protein/carb/cholesterol/sugar numbers to see how mine match up. You can see my diary if you friend me.

I've seen a lot of non-veggie people's diaries and they consist of a lot of junk food, chicken, and soda and those are all things I avoid, so I'm looking specifically for vegetarians or people that eat super healthy.

Thanks for your help I really appreciate it!

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My diary is public so you are welcome to check it out. I have been away for a few camping trips recently so there are a few weeks where my diary was not complete. I tend to overeat but I eat a lot of whole foods. I don't know how much inspiration I can provide. One of my favorite dishes lately is mediterranean lentils and rice topped with carmelized onions -- high in calories though! Best wishes to you on your efforts!
  • BlissfulYoga
    BlissfulYoga Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friends request - you can see mine then :) I'm also looking for others who would like to do this :) The more ideas the merrier :)
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You can check out my diary if you want. I dabble in mostly raw vegan.