W2D1 - Done Today

Options
Is anyone else on the same schedule? Would love to have a 'buddy' here to keep track with. :)

Replies

• aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    So how did ya do?

I'm on W3D1, however it's rained the last 3 days so I havent gotten out (I so need to buy a treadmill)....So if I can get out tomorrow I will repeat W2D3...
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm doing W2 D1 in a half hour!!
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    So how did ya do?

I'm on W3D1, however it's rained the last 3 days so I havent gotten out (I so need to buy a treadmill)....So if I can get out tomorrow I will repeat W2D3...

I did great! I felt good, it wasn't grueling.....I'm very antsy to tackle W3D2 tonight. That may prove to be more of a challenge, since I tend to run better in the morning. But, husband's going out of town so I don't have much a 'time choice' for running over the next couple of days. :)
  • NatashaRuz
    Options

Cool!! Hope it went well!!! :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Cool!! Hope it went well!!! :)

Besides my Rhapsody not wanting to sync up with the running app, it wasn't so bad! Won't be home tonight so doing day 2 tomorrow night :-) I think I might actually be able to do this!
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I will be doing W2D1 later today!
  • FullBellyAR
    Options
    Just did W2D1 over the weekend-- best distance so far! On to W2D2 tonight. Any suggestions on how to steadily increase distance?
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    Just did W2D1 over the weekend-- best distance so far! On to W2D2 tonight. Any suggestions on how to steadily increase distance?

I would suggest that you go with the flow of the program and concentrate on the endurance. The speed can come later :)
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Probably doing W2D1 Wednesday and W2D2 Thursday.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar schedule to you, just ran W3D1 last night...I was soo excited that I had ran for 3minutes without stopping!! That hasnt happened since school. It's amazing how quickly your body and confidence improves! xxx
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I completed week 2 day 1 yesterday, though it got the best of me. Needless to say, we are on the same schedule. :)
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

How'd you do?? I sure hope it was easier for you than it was for me.