Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 1

2»

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Hey ladies,

I've started 4 topics titled each Level so we can discuss levels there and if we have any tips to share or need extra support in a particular level, that's where to go!

Hope everyone is doing well and kicking *kitten*!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Morning all I just finished Day 5 of Week 1 of RI30. Anyone else alternating the workout or are you doing them straight through? Are you staying at each week for 10 days? I know it depends on each individual but wondered generally how long you are staying at each level. This was one morning I was tired in the warmup dong the arm swings.........LOL I had to laugh as I talked to myself saying "I'm tired already" Made it though.
  • bopper
    Morning just finished day 5 of week 1 of RI30, tired in the warmup today.........LOL just one of those days I guess but the important thing is I pushed through and got it done.
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi ladies! I just finished the shred and will be starting Ripped in 30 today. I am both scared and excited for the next 30 days. I keep seeing BFBM and NMTZ, what are they short for?
  • bopper
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.... :)
  • bopper
    Day 6 of week 1 of RI30.....was feeling sluggish this morning and almost didn't do it but I pushed PLAY, DID YOU?
  • petithamu
    Ohhhh that's amazing...today is my Day 6 as well but I had a big night last night with the girls...so am battling a bad headache...not sure if I can press play...
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.... :)

Thank you Bopper!
  • bopper
    You are quite welcome. My rest day today after 6 days in a row. I am awaiting the arrival of my son on a plane. Haven't seen him in over 6 months.......so excited........
  • bopper
    Monday is here and BOOM
    RI30 and BFBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dripping sweat...........................Yahoo.................
  • bopper
    Monday is here and BOOM
    RI30 Day 1 of Level 2 and BFBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dripping sweat...........................Yahoo.................
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    Started RI30 today and feeling great.
  • petithamu
    Started RI30 today and feeling great.

Welcome to the group!
  • bopper
    Today was Day 2 of Week 2,,,,,,,,,feeling it!!!!!! Used 5's for everything except the pendulum lunges with the serve, used 3's..
  • bopper
    Day 3 of RI30 and it was some easier today, but those plank jacks and burpees back to back fry me.....missed a few reps. I notice as I get better at it I don't burn as many calories, which makes sense so work really hard people!
  • petithamu
    Day 3 of RI30 and it was some easier today, but those plank jacks and burpees back to back fry me.....missed a few reps. I notice as I get better at it I don't burn as many calories, which makes sense so work really hard people!

Yeah, same here. I hate that circuit, my arms and shoulders scream! I had a 3 second pause between the second round of jacks and mountain climber...it's brutal...
  • bopper
    Day 5 of week 2 today...........glad to be done. Anxious for week 3 and 4 because after this I am doing a rotation of Shred, NMTZ, and BFBM.
  • bopper
    Morning, I switched it up today, did Jillian's BFBM.......a good 50 minute workout and burned 500 calories......