30 Day shred level 2

Options

Replies

• jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 8 level 2. I only have two more days left of level 2 then I'm gettin a rest day in on Tues then I move onto level 3
  • Elisac2008
    Elisac2008 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    finished level 2 day 7 today.. finally feeling somewhat easy.. i can not do all of natalie's moves though.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 of level 2 this morning. I can definately say I am not a fan of level 2.
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done. I'm not a big fan of level 2 either. Happy to say tomorrow is the last day of level 2 for me
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have completed my 10 days of level 1 and timing wise it is time for level 2. BUT, I am still struggling with level one strength. I can make it through if I drop to 2lb weights, but not with my 4lb weights. Should I continue level 1 until I can complete it, or forge on to level 2? Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    level 2 day 8 done. like i did in level 1, i am going to up the weights for day 9 and 10. i don't have 4's but i have 5's. hopefully i can get through with 5's.
  • jillianfan317
    Options
    Day 10 of level 2 is done. I'm hoping I can use 5's on level 3
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2! I am using only 1 pound weights. Will be getting heavier weights next week. I'm really proud of myself. I was so determined to not fall off the bandwagon that I took my netbook when we flew out for a destination wedding, and followed Jillian's workout in the hotel bathroom while my boyfriend was still sleeping! We even went for a two hour hike on the mountain there so that I wouldn't go over my calories at the wedding reception! Or at least, I wouldn't go over by much!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    Level 2 is killing my feet due to my plantar fasciitis! :(
  • Elisac2008
    Options

I have plantar fascilitis and thought level 1 hurt more than level 2.
  • elliemae207
    Options

I have plantar fascilitis and thought level 1 hurt more than level 2.

It's the push up + abs plank positions that hurt my feet the most, for some reason.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    dont think i will get to the shred today - but will make up for it on saturday
  • Elisac2008
    Options
    level 2 day 9 done, upped the weights to 5's from 3's for some of it... ouch..
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 Day 3! Now I'm going to a swing dancing class for some FUN!!!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Finished L2D1.
  • jtrousehouse
    Options

I have plantar facitis too!! =( I have had it for a whole year already and am going to the doctor next Tuesday!! I hope it's not bone spurs!! So I feel your pain sister... It's a constant pain in my foot lol.. sorry, I couldn't resist!
  • towens00
    Options
    Took wednesday off, sore shoulder. Weight training today. Double header volleyball Friday. L2D2 Saturday.
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Completed D1L2 yesterday. Ouch. Here comes motrin to the rescue(smile)
  • towens00
    Options
    Completed D1L2 yesterday. Ouch. Here comes motrin to the rescue(smile)
    Me too!! Must be working :) D2L2 on Saturday. Excited / scared Lol
  • towens00
    Options
    L2D2 finished! :)