Weights

Options
Hi Everyone!

i was just wondering how many KGs everyone is lifting when doing the 30 DS? i'm on 3kgs but i think im going to have to up them tomorrow.

Replies

• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I use 2.5kg weights for most of the moves, and 4.5kg for some others. :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    the 1st time i did 30ds i used 3 lb and this time i am using 5 lb and i could even move up to 8 lb for some exercises but not all.
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm using 10 lbs (4.5 kg) and it's a great workout! I wish I had 8 lbs for a few of the moves!
  • Cassandram333
    Cassandram333 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow! yeah im going to use 4kg tonight
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 2.5lbs for the side lunge lifts and squat presses because i'm not strong in my shoulders (still doing the modified push ups). And i'm using 5 lbs for the rest! Hoping to get to a full 5 lbs eventually but don't want to push myself and get hurt.
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I use 3lb weight but I think I might pull out the 5lb for a few of the exercises. I know I won't be able to use the 5lb for all since I struggle with the 3lb on some of the exercises. :)
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    Hats off to those of you using 10 pound weights. I've been doing the 3 pound weights and still getting a great workout. Thinking about increasing to 5 pounds on the second half of the ten days at level one. The idea of using 10 pounds one day seems a million light years away - and really helps me respect those of you who are able to do that!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    omg i can't even use 5 lbs on the side leg raises things... i use 5 lb for everything else though but i can't even imagine using 10 ls anytime soon...
  • Godsendlesslove
    Godsendlesslove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Still using the 3lbs, will eventually graduate to the 5lbs later. I don't want to push it too fast.
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I used 10 lb weights for the first two days, but had to buy 8 lb weights for some of the moves! It's still really intense, but I think we're all getting a great workout with 3, 5, 8, 10 or whatever level we fall into!! Great job everyone! I also just completed 5 weeks of kickboxing and calisthenics, which has really helped increase my strength! I bought a groupon deal for unlimited kickboxing, and it expired this week. :sad: That's why I started 30DS and I am sooo glad I did! :happy: Thanks everyone for the support!!