Sports, Commercials and Challenges! 9/10

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today I am making a recommendation challenge especially for those of us who like sports. So, whether you watch baseball, football, hockey or wrestling....Challenge yourself to do some sort of exercise when the other team (opposing) makes a point!
Like yesterday for everytime the opposing team scored I did 10 push-ups!
Hey, and if your team wins and crushes the other team with '0' score then you lucked up! LOOL!!!!!!
A nice way to get in extra exercise! Challenge yourself!

(now if you don't watch sports do something at every commercial with your favorite show)
Peace,
WW

Replies

• courtniemarie
    courtniemarie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great challenge. And definitely something that can easily become a healthy habit!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Okay, during my first show I will ride my bike till I burn the excess calories eaten today at the first day of our home school group. During my second show I will exercise during commercial. Squats, lunges, planks, and crunches.
  • maggbrooks
    maggbrooks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay, during my first show I will ride my bike till I burn the excess calories eaten today at the first day of our home school group. During my second show I will exercise during commercial. Squats, lunges, planks, and crunches.

Love this idea, THANKS!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I did push ups yesterday...today I was watching an instructional show...did some extra stretches...Time flew past did an extra 15 min!!!!