Sunday Afternoon Meet & Greet, and a Great Walk!

Options
BigDnSW
BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
This Sunday (Sept. 16th) at 3:00pm, you are invited to Bella Vista Lake for a meet and greet and walk. There is a nice trail around the lake, a Veteran's War memorial, ducks and geese to feed, and the weather is supposed to be great. Bring a brown bag if you want for an after walk time of hanging.

I will bring plenty of bottled water iced down and my "motorcycle" fully charged to keep up with ya'll. Being a photographer..will have that too.

If you are coming from the south...get on I540 head into Bella Vista down the big hill and go past Walgreens and Lowes, keep going for just a bit, and you will see the lake on your right. GO TO THE NORTH ENTRANCE and there is a nice parking lot with picnic tables and benches.

We will be in our 2005 white Chrysler Minivan with the cool hubcaps and dent on the back door...hey, it's our company vehicle! If you haven't been to one of these before, check my profile to see pics of SuperWife and me. We're not old, we just live up here... ;).

Here is a map as well: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=lake+bella+vista+bella+vista+ar+map&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87c91b4f5c5a0c4b:0xbfce750a8594b38,Bella+Vista+Lake&gl=us&ei=EohQUPvsAaLo2AWaq4HgBQ&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA.

Bring your significant others, family, friends, spouses if you want.

This is a meet market...not a meat market. Hope to see you there as SuperWife will most likely be with me...she's really cool!

If you have questions, PM me.

Replies

• karmawolf4scr
    Options
    would love to join, but thats a little far for me to drive right now So ill be pumping out the miles at Lake Fayetteville Sunday morning most likely. Also probably Sat afternoon since DD has a dance rectal that morning. :)
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Woohooooooooo, Gonna get my walk on!