IP on Vaca

Options
So, I've got a trip planned for the end of October, I was wondering what you guys do for vacations.

I'll be just shy of 8 weeks on IP when I leave on the 26th.

Do you guys bring your packets with you, do some sort of low/no carb thing but eat regular food for all meals or just eat freely and deal with the consequences?

Honestly, I was thinking of just doing a super low carb thing, and not worrying about the packets while on vacation. But wanted to see what most others do.

Replies

• fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    We haven't been on a week long vacation yet (have a cruise planned in December), but we do a lot of weekend getaways. I do take my IP premade shakes, IP bars, and packets of pina colada drink mixes. I still have a light lunch with protein, salad, and green vegetable. At night, I usally eat what I want, but watch my portions. I drink wine and enjoy myself. When I come back on Monday, I get right back on it. The problem with doing this is that you maintain rather than lose. It's up to you. Enjoy.
  • marietta121
    marietta121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Your coach should phase you off the program before you go. Phase 4 while you are away is very easy!
    When you come back go hard back to phase 1 and you will do fabulous! Done this myself and it work great.
    Our vacations are few and far between so you might as well enjoy.
  • HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!