Day 10

Options
The first time Tommy M. did a P90X workout, he couldn't do 20% of what they were doing on-screen. He followed Tony's advice to "Do your best and forget the rest," and he did whatever he was capable of. In his first 90 days, Tommy lost 47 lbs.! Follow Tommy's lead—do what you can and continue to BRING IT!®

http://www.beachbody.com/product/p90x-success-stories-tommym.do

(There are tons of P90X success stories at this site so go check out some of them.)

Today is Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X for me. Let's BRING IT!

Replies

• angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Day 10-FAIL

Hoping to get back on the work out wagon in Day 11. I started to give all of the good reasons that I have for slacking...I realized there really aren't any!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I must have my days mixed up? Yoga today, totally woosed out, but I did it!
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well I finished day 12 today. I felt pretty good about it, but i am already sore and my balance aparently sucks. lol. Hope Shelia is back tomorrow. Have a great day all!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I must have my days mixed up? Yoga today, totally woosed out, but I did it!

Yay! Glad you got it done!!!!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Well I finished day 12 today. I felt pretty good about it, but i am already sore and my balance aparently sucks. lol. Hope Shelia is back tomorrow. Have a great day all!

Glad someone missed me! And I'm so happy you got your workout done! My arms were so sore from doing shoulders and arms on Wednesday, and I have been painting for 2 days!!! Can you say "OUCH"????