WiiU Releases ALL Secrets Tomorrow!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Way to be Johnny on the Spot Cape!!! I don't care what they say about you around here. You're alright in my book.

Thanks! I am subscribed to three different Nintendo Sources on Twitter, since I cant see the event live.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    WiiU's selling point is in being an "Entertainment Sharing Device" not a game console. Maybe Nintendo's networking will finally get their crap together and have a good community. Miiverse seems to do that well..

Gil, you'll be my first friend on my Miilist.

Nintendo Land is gonna be available at launch, bundled with the Deluxe pacakge. But not with Standard. If you want Nintendo Land for free, gotta pay the extra $50 to get it bundled. They mentioned ZombiU Deluxe..but I'm not sure what they mean on that yet.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Also, Nintendo introduces "TVii. Helps you find, watch, and engage with your favorite TV shows, sports, and movies." So, look forward to learning how to "cook" on your WiiU gamepad as you watch Breaking Bad.

TVii is apparently free, with no subscription costs. The info on this is vauge and they're not stressing it yet. So this remains to be updated. But, its available on all systems for free. so there ya gol
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Also, Nintendo introduces "TVii. Helps you find, watch, and engage with your favorite TV shows, sports, and movies." So, look forward to learning how to "cook" on your WiiU gamepad as you watch Breaking Bad.

That would be insane....just the thought of it makes me gitty
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    TRANSFORMERS PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Lots of talk on Black Ops 2 (I actually found the first one kinda fun...)
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    I'm also looking at P-100. Did they rename that game?
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So, does anyone know if it's available for pre-order at Gamestop now?
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    ALright, 50 games scheduled for launch. We only know a handful of them. The rest are going to be a "surprise" and be realized later in the 2 months.

Pre-orders for the system are NOW ACCEPTED at Gamestop and Wal*Mart. I suggest pre-ordering it as soon as you can, because stores can only hold -so many- units. Its going to be released on Sunday morning, so dont expect a midnight release.

However, expect the malls to be CRAZY in November on the 18th and beyond. Gamestop is NOT expecting to have ANY spare units to sell within the Holiday season. So that means dont expect any for a few months...

**Correction** OVER 50 TITLES AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I'm also looking at P-100. Did they rename that game?

Its called "The Wonderful 101!" They did talk about it a bit. BUt I dont know what they said.
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Just told the wife what she could get me for my 10th anniversary, or bday gift in Oct.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    So, I'll be getting the Deluxe Black WiiU. Probably gonna pick up ZombiU and the Mario game. Its already coming with Nintendo Land. MAYBE gonna get Assasins Creed 3, and absolutly gonna get Batman: Arkham City.

Lets see what other goodies are are going to be released by November 18th.

Who's gonna find themselves on my friend's list?
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Well, it will be Delux with Mario, Zombie U, Wonderful 100 and Assasins Creed 3. I already have Batman for the PS3. No need to get it again. Regardless of what can be done. Look for Gilbrod on the horizon. Friend code "woid-4561-this-suxz-1334". Did they mention those God forsaken codes again?
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Well, it will be Delux with Mario, Zombie U, Wonderful 100 and Assasins Creed 3. I already have Batman for the PS3. No need to get it again. Regardless of what can be done. Look for Gilbrod on the horizon. Friend code "woid-4561-this-suxz-1334". Did they mention those God forsaken codes again?

They havent mentioned the codes... and I heard from an outside source that there will be no codes for the WiiU.. but I dont know yet. It can neither be confirmed nor denied by First Party: Nintendo at this time.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    http://t.co/kh8ePlvA

Best way to recap the entire event.
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    Just called my local GameStop. They are saying Nintendo has given them limited quantities. From the look of it, we will be seeing another "shortage" of systems come launch time. $25 to reserve yours at Gamestop and no bundle either. I was getting pissed at the game bundles you had to buy to get the system. If I can save money on the bundle, then I am for it.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Just called my local GameStop. They are saying Nintendo has given them limited quantities. From the look of it, we will be seeing another "shortage" of systems come launch time. $25 to reserve yours at Gamestop and no bundle either. I was getting pissed at the game bundles you had to buy to get the system. If I can save money on the bundle, then I am for it.

My Gamestop is only accepting the Deluxe WiiU preorders TODAY.

......hoooooly sheeeiiitttt.........