September: What is your goal for this month?

Options
Hey all!!!!! Can't you believe it is September? For this post, indicate how well you did in August and then put what your focus will be for September.

August: So I have lowered the candy intake. But i still think i eat too much of it.

September: I need to do more ab exercises. I don't really work on it.

Replies

• dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My goal for September is to do strength training, at least once a week & preferably twice.
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    My goal for September is to get back into my workout routine. I have been slacking sooooo bad! I want to lose at least 3 pounds to meet my goal for the month!
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal for September is to get back into my workout routine. I have been slacking sooooo bad! I want to lose at least 3 pounds to meet my goal for the month!

that is good and reasonable!!! I hope you reach it. :)
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    What's your status? how are you doing with your September goals?
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    What's your status? how are you doing with your September goals?

I barely eat candy now. I don't keep any in my place. If i do want candy, I only buy single packs to control calorie intake.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    In August I worked out six days a week., most days for one hour.
    This month will include a weekly challenge from Sat-Sat I have to omit something
    from my diet...this week "nothing WHITE"...4 days is and I'm so excited I'm doing great.
    Next week no sugar...maybe. I think I can I think I can!:)
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    In August I worked out six days a week., most days for one hour.
    This month will include a weekly challenge from Sat-Sat I have to omit something
    from my diet...this week "nothing WHITE"...4 days is and I'm so excited I'm doing great.
    Next week no sugar...maybe. I think I can I think I can!:)

Oh i like that concept!!!! I am stealing it. For October, I will post that.
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The month is almost over. Still, at the beginning of September, I set a goal to only eat pastry that I baked myself from scratch. Although I love baking and do it more often than most, I didn't bake enough to eat pastry everyday. That alone is an accomplishment.
  • yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    September was a good month..... Despite being out of town 3/4 weekends and dealing with death in my family, I have been able to exercise 3-4 days per week and I am looking forward to taking my first spinning class next month.....
  • Nigerianebony
    Options
    September was a good month..... Despite being out of town 3/4 weekends and dealing with death in my family, I have been able to exercise 3-4 days per week and I am looking forward to taking my first spinning class next month.....

Wow, way to push through! Amazing! You have to let us know how your spinning class goes.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that this is a 30 day until my birthday challenge. 9/22-10/22 (my 36th birthday)
    so it didn't start at the "beginning" of September...but it's for 30 days.