Help!

Options
SaraSapp
SaraSapp Posts: 26 Member
Ladies, I need some encouragement to complete day 4 when I get home from work. I started it this morning and I could barely push myself up during the push ups and generally just felt super weak. I only finished the first 3-2-1. Looking back, I should have just stuck it out and finished the whole thing because it doesn't take that long at all! I'm cursing myself now for not following through. It's cold and rainy here today (I live in a suburb of KC) and I really just want to go home and lay on the couch and snuggle with my pup. How is everyone else doing? Any words of encouragment would be highly appreciated.

Replies

• chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I think the first round is the hardest, so if I get through that I can make it all the way!! Good luck! :)
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!!! (If you haven't already!) You could even just commit to following what's-her-face who does the beginner moves .... Think about how awesome you'll feel when you're done with it and don't have to think about it anymore!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry I am getting this so late but you push on!!!!! We all have those days but when you keep going you will be so happy in the end.
  • kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It sucks.. i almost didn't do it yesterday either but I just pushed myself and felt so good after I finished it.. now tonight.. on to Day 6!!
  • SaraSapp
    SaraSapp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So I pushed through and completed day 4! Then miraculously I woke up today with more energy than I've had in a month and did day 5 this morning! It feels so great to be done for the day! Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! Hope you all are pushing through, too!
  • Montegue42
    Options
    So I pushed through and completed day 4! Then miraculously I woke up today with more energy than I've had in a month and did day 5 this morning! It feels so great to be done for the day! Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! Hope you all are pushing through, too!

Way to go!!! You're doing awesome. Maybe you just needed to push yourself, and so mentally, you felt pumped and ready to do day 5.

BTW- You should also snuggle with your pup a little bit ;) I am fully in support of pup-snuggling.