Thursday Wk4

Options
mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
Hey all!

So sorry for the late posting! busy busy busy! I'm currently apartment hunting right before school starts:noway: not my brightest of ideas lol. But You are all welcome to post without me as well! If you feel like a post should be up by now then you go right on and post! I would love to see some of you take charge :happy:

Today is NSV day. (non scale victory for those who aren't keen to the acronyms here on MFP) Or simply just reason to smile. Today I am smiling because it is my friday at work! Whooo. I am going to enjoy my one day off (yes just 1 :ohwell: )

How are we all doing? I think some of you are forgetting to do the positivity challenge!:wink:

Hope we are all having a happy and healthy week so far!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• shanniebanannie73
    Options
    I had a really bad food-choice day yesterday - I was like a bottomless pit. But I'm smiling today because I made much better choices and I can forgive myself :) Also... the weekend is right around the corner and my baby has slept the night through for the past TWO nights! WooHoo!
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    My reason to smile today is I got to have my favorite food....without all the calories!!!! I LOVE pizza...I could seriously eat it every day! I found a recipe for a skinny pizza and tried it out and it was amazing and only 290 calories for an entire personal size pizza!!! I love when I can still have my favorites and not feel guilty. :tongue:
  • Paddy25
    Options
    I'm smiling coz I lost my first 2 pounds :):):) whooop whoooop
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Reason to Smile:
    Going camping and hiking this weekend with a great friend! Super excited!
  • keeleen
    Options
    I'm smiling today because we had cool, rainy weather, and it was wonderful! We needed the rain sooooo bad! And also get to see my family this weekend! Yay!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!