Accountability

Options
Hey Ultra Challenge Team!

In the last KB challenge, I found it really useful/motivating to have that weekly Sunday night deadline of sending the week's accomplishments to Bob. It pushed me to reach my numbers each time and it was very validating to see it in writing & know that it was being seen by someone else. How do you all feel about making that part of this challenge? We would post our weekly stats on this board to keep us accountable to our goals. So far, it looks like everyone is including a "calories burned/ week" goal and "completing the nutrition log" in their personal goals.

I will share those two numbers with you each Sunday night (as well as, once a month, update you on when I have completed each fitness event I pledged to do) because I strongly feel that that level of accountability helped me to succeed last time and can push me forward again. I also have a weight loss goal of 20 pounds so I will update you periodically (Monthly? Halfway?) on my progress. Who else is in?

Cheers,
Heather

Replies

• airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well, Heather! Thanks for the excellent suggestion.

Cheers,
    Roger
  • browninsb
    Options
    Hi All,

I love the idea of accountability! Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Thanks for including such encouraging and thoughtful ideas so we can continue to work together and meet our goals.

Happy happy,
    Mary Ellen
  • kstar137
    Options
    I promise to post my accountability log each Sunday night, too. Great idea!