Phase 3 - Anyone else?

Options
stfuandrun
stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
I'm on week 10 (so the second week of phase 3). Workout 9 killed me last week but it's easier (not easy, still hard, just not as hard) this week. Those stupid rock star squats (where you roll on your back and pop back up) are crap and I can't do them. I roll on my back, then have to use my hands to push up off the ground and it is no where near smooth. I suck at them. lol

Anyone else on Phase 3?

Replies

• Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am finishing phase three this week. Only three more days left! Thank goodness! hehehe

It has been a hard month, but I am doing things I never thought I would. Feel free to FR me. :)
  • mamie01
    Options
    I ended my 90 days last week and am restarting the program. I thought Workouts 9 and 10 were the most difficult, mostly because I had fooled myself into thinking that all of the even numbered workouts were easier, but 10 definitely was not, so therefore, my body didn't get a break. Workouts 11 and 12 are definitely easier than what you are doing now, so if you can push through these next two weeks, you have made it! P.S. I could never do those rock star squats either...I ended up just modifying the heck out of them...same with wheel pushups in the next series you will do...they are impossible! Good luck, you are almost there!
  • PierdoPeso
    Options
    I'm on the 3rd week of Phase 3. I've done workouts 11 and 12, and just completed Cardio 3 (again) this morning.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    on my last week here, 11 & 12 definitely feel easier than 9&10 did but my cal burns suggest otherwise lol.
  • Navy_Bean
    Navy_Bean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 2 more workouts lest in week 10 (workout 10 and cardio). Then I move to WOs 11 and 12. There are a lot of moves I can't do, plus I am not finished losing weight, so I plan to repeat phases 2 and 3. I love JMBR. I am so much stronger than when I started.
  • stfuandrun
    Options
    I found a way to do the rock star squats without using my hands but man, they are exhausting. I am behind on the schedule this week so I do workout 10 for the last time tomorrow. Then Monday, I move on to workout 11.

I don't know what I am going to do when the next 2 weeks are over. I might just cycle back through 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 since those were the hardest. Does anyone have a plan for after?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i'm going to start the New Rules of Lifting for Women after this. although i need to get the book still and read it so i'll probably repeat wo's 9&10 while i read through the book and sign up for crunch. i'm really excited though to get into a gym and work on this like 6 month program. if all goes well when i finish i'll be at my goal weight just about. barring any plateaus.
  • stfuandrun
    Options
    I would like to check that out but honestly, I don't have time to read a book right now. I am in my 4th semester of nursing school and I barely have time to run, do strength training, and study (and take care of kids, do laundry, and clean the house if you want to get all specific lol). That may have to wait for after graduation. lol
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am on Phase 3 for the 2nd round of BR. 9 and 10 are still a challenge, but easier than the 1st time I did it!
    I still need my hands to push off the floor too.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 3, Workout 11 today. Like many of you, I am not a fan of the rockstar jump squats in Workout 10. I always modified and did squats to the floor---no jumping! I did not like push up w/resistance cable in Workout 11. I'm a big girl and, er, I could not do the move with resistance cable, barely got it wrapped around my body (it was already wrapped once), so I modified again and did a regular push up:)

Best wishes to you all as you finish this last phase:=)