Insanity buddies :-) and success stories

Options
I am going to be restarting insanity today. I did not complete it my first time because I got too busy, but I made it to week 3. I am looking forward to beginning again, well more excited about my day 60 results. :-)

I would like some insanity buddies to add so we can encourage eachother. I would also like to hear some success or not so successful stories.

Replies

• jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well, success in progress. I am only about a week out from completing my first round, but I have dropped from 246 to 229 since I started. It is definitely making a difference. My back and abs are starting to show definition and I've dropped from a snug 38 waist jeans to a loose 36. :D

Hopefully will update in a week as to start and finish.
  • VeeOsooPretty
    VeeOsooPretty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that it great!!! Keep up the awesome work. :-)
  • msumling
    Options
    Hi! I have just started Insanity today. My fit test....uhhh....I have a long way to go. I think i will struggle hardest with the nutrition plan. But I'm sooooo excited about results!!!!! Good luck to you all!!
  • VeeOsooPretty
    Options
    Good luck to you too ! I'm going to add you if that's okay. Im about to do my fit test. We can be like insanity buddies
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    such a good workout! I started last tuesday and I've lost an inch on my waist already!!!! simply crazy!
  • VeeOsooPretty
    Options
    Oh wow GREAT JOB!! stay motivated and Shaun T is truly the best (in my opinion)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 1 feel free to add me for support.
  • Shoogle83
    Shoogle83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did a full round last summer and the results were brilliant. I went from 182lbs to 168lbs and lost 6 inches from both my belly and waist.
    I haven't done a complete round since and am pretty much back at where I started from but am keen to do it properly again. I am about to become a dad for the second time so going to hold off until the new baby has arrived and things have settled down.

Good luck with the program though, give it your all and you will see the results.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 1 feel free to add me for support.

Good job! it's hard work and you deserve your break :)
    I also finished my first week today :) ..... We're in the same CARDIO FAT BURNING boat :)
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I posted a thread before upon completion of my first round of Insanity...I still do it at times like during the weekend or If I needed additional cal burn, it depends..but I loved it :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/640716-insanity-progress-before-after
  • lizal76t
    Options
    Started Insanity last Monday so I am on week 2 now! This is INSANE!!!!! I am not seeing any results yet but I am going to stick with it. I am trying to get my husband involved too. There is something about Shaun T that motivates me. He is a tough instructor but in a friendly way!!!! Yah, anyone that wants to add me feel free I could use motivation and I am a good motivator for others :)
  • amoilavictoire
    Options
    I am on day 2 of the program. I got to say it is pretty challenging. Let encourage each other to go through the whole 60 days from the reviews, it is worth it!