level 3, hahahah

so tried level 3 this morning, yea..right. so i went back to level 2. i know it's "supposed" to be 30 days. but i think i am going to now start doing both level 1 and 2 each day for a week and see how much better i feel and attempt 3 again.

how is everyone else? i havent seen much difference in lbs, but definitely see a difference in the mirror which i am totally happy with :)

Replies

• tigertrax3
    tigertrax3 Posts: 37 Member
    Still on level 3 myself, and i'll eventually finish it. Seems like there is always a setback of some type. For example, I got a face full of asphalt the other day and scraped up my knees so badly i could barely bend them. I had to stop exercising so they could heal. its always something! But i'm determined to finish!
    I've got 6 days left before i can say i'm finished and Officialy post pics to my blog, but as of today I was 12lbs down. Whoo Hoo!
  • that is awesome! congrats!! my muscles are more sore just from doing the few minutes of level 3, i think it was the superman because the back of my whole body aches
  • tigertrax3
    tigertrax3 Posts: 37 Member
    that superman kills me! hurts so bad!
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    I am on day 23. I think I find level 3 easier for me for some reason. Or maybe it is just that I am not quite bored with it yet. Haha