Sunday night accountability reports - 9/16/2012

Options
Here are my reports for the week of September 10-16, the first week of the 90 Day Ultra Challenge:

* Total calorie burn: 5684 calories, or an average of 812 calories/day (116% of the required calorie burn during the "original" challenges, which was 700 calories/day for men).

* Net calories consumed: 6985 calories, or an average of 998 calories/day (83% of my calorie goal of 1200 calories/day).

Many thanks to my fellow Challengers for their support and motivation! I hope I can provide the same for you. You guys are great!

Cheers,
Roger

Replies

• palheather
    Options
    Here are my reports for Week 1 (ending 9/16):

- Total calorie burn for the week: 4022 calories (above the 3850 weekly goal!)
    - Food log completed and within goal
    - My September fitness event will be next Sunday: The "She Is Beautiful" 5k race!

Cheers,
    Heather
  • browninsb
    Options
    Here are my reports for Week 1 (9/16):
    * Record and sign on MyFitnessPal daily - done and done!
    * Food log completed and within goal
    * Total calorie burn for the week 2274 calories (above my 2000 weekly goal)
    * Maintain my weight within 1-3 lbs - I'm staying right around 155 lbs.

I think I would like to continue to challenge myself on my strength. I did 2 sets of 2 pullups the week ending 9/9. This week I was able to do 4 sets of 3 pullups. I would like to challenge myself to accomplish 4 pullups this next week. I'll let y'all know how it goes! Thanks for the inspiration!

I've so enjoyed reading the posts and seeing y'all at The B. I'm looking forward to continuing the work ahead and enjoying all of the hard work alongside my team mates.

Blessings,
    Mary Ellen
  • kstar137
    Options
    Hmmm... Well........ <ahem>

*Reached about half of my calorie goal for the week.
    *Logged in 6 out of 7 days for food tracking
    * But I did do at least one manifestly fun thing every day.

Also, I asked Austin to let me weigh in with him every week and he agreed. Ideally, what happens each week I'd love to have posted for GodandEveryone to see. Part of me still feels like it could weasel around even with this lovely online group, but if it's all going on the scale in public each week, there's no fudge factor. (As in, calories burned from fudge chewing.)

I'm curious... would anybody else here want to have their weekly weight loss (or *gasp* otherwise) posted somewhere at KillerB? I wonder if we could get Bob to agree. Have our own little poster? KillerB Ultra Board?
  • airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Heather --- awesome job! You will rock the 5K next weekend!!!

M. E. --- Superb work on workouts in general and the pull-ups in particular!

Kim --- You're on the right track... what can we do to encourage you to come in to Killer B more often? Let us know how we can help!
  • wynnstone2
    Options
    I'm posting on Monday AM...It's easier as I tend to avoid the computer like the plague on the weekends...I met my calorie goal, almost met my posting goal, & met my awesome hike/photos goal. I also weighed in this AM & I'm 1/2 way to my weight loss goal. YEAH!