14 weeks left till Christmas!!

Options
KravMark
KravMark Posts: 308 Member
Here it is, another new week! How's everyone doing? I havent lost much in the last week or so but I still feel my body is changing because of running and calorie counting.

Welcome all new members as well. Feel free to friend me or inbox me any questions

mark.

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,082 Member
    Options
    I need to really get serious since I have two 5ks coming up! I can do this! :bigsmile: :smile: :drinker:
  • KravMark
    Options
    Love your profile pic Grandma Jackie :) You can do it !!!!

Hey everyone, I just decided that this is day 1 after my 1/2 marathon that I'd set a running goal in line with my weightloss goal for Christmas.

36 miles a week x 14 weeks =

Im gonna run 500 miles by Christmas Day and today is Day 1!!!!

anybody have any longterm workout goals for Christmas? It could be miles walked, Hours of workout, Bike, or anything.. Just make it manageable and multiply your weekly goal x 14 to get your total number

We're gonna do this !!!
  • KravMark
    Options
    99 Days left as of today!!! HERE WE GOOOOO!!! Open the best present you can give yourself at Christmas, a new you

Mark.
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just joined gonna be working on my running aiming for 18 miles a week 3 miles a day over 6 days. Looking forward to seeing some results come Christmas :)
  • Bittersweet82
    Options
    weight has been comping off slow. Only about a pound a week. I changed my calorie intake goal, so i'm hoping to see at least 2 pounds a week. I'm still very excited with the 1 pound a week currently because my body looks so different. I looked awesome in pictures taken over the weekend and all of my pants that button up, I can no longer wear :o)

I'm the smallest I've been in 4 years (down 25 lbs!) and feeling fabulous!!!!!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you're not on my FL already!!! 14 weeks to go! Merry Christmas!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how I did it but I'm up 9lbs in a week! I haven't been able to exercise cause I sprained my back/abs in 2 places pretty bad, like not able to move out of bed, waking up at 2am in the most pain I have ever had in my life bad.. Ate too much because of the pain and got a new puppy to look after. Im ready to take on this week though. Im sure only half of it is what I actually gained, the other is water. Sigh. You'll see me kicking butt though. it will be gone in no time.
  • Bittersweet82
    Options
    I have no idea how I did it but I'm up 9lbs in a week! I haven't been able to exercise cause I sprained my back/abs in 2 places pretty bad, like not able to move out of bed, waking up at 2am in the most pain I have ever had in my life bad.. Ate too much because of the pain and got a new puppy to look after. Im ready to take on this week though. Im sure only half of it is what I actually gained, the other is water. Sigh. You'll see me kicking butt though. it will be gone in no time.

OMG!!!! What a sweet little love!!!! (the puppy, although i'm sure you are too, Lect haha) Don't sweat the lbs....depending on when I weigh in I can lose or gain 2 lbs in a day, but i'm sure most of it is from the sprain.....you got this!!! This week is yours!! Feel better soon :o)
  • prince_david
    prince_david Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the pounds gained. If they went up that much so quickly, they can easily come off that quickly. It is most likely just weight from glycogen which you can drop with low calories and lots of water! I hope you feel better soon!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this group! Christmas is always very stressful for me, family dramas etc, and now I'm actually looking forward to it, =).

Fast-gained weight when you've injured yourself does tend to come off just as quickly as it came on, :smile: .
  • meb1118
    meb1118 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well, I have lost 5.2 pounds since I started this challenge in August:) It has been a little slower this month, but I have definitely eaten more that I need to! lol! But, back on track this week and I am almost to my first goal of losing 10% of my body weight!! I'm getting there!
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Noob here. I've been off for a few months so I just started back up again. I've set a small goal of losing 20lbs by Christmas. I'm also planning on signing up for the Dec. 2nd Color Run in Orlando, FL once they open it up. It will be my first true 5k. While I'm just getting into walking, I would ultimately like to end up running half of it. Half is better than none at all, and it will get my foot into the door to work on running an entire 5k.
  • Chefblondie
    Options
    Last week I printed off a random week from my diary & took it to my trainers at the gym I work out with & have them look it over. I have been losing & gaining the same 5 lbs for most of the summer and frankly I am so tried of it. It turns out I was eating more carbs & eating what they like to call "bad protein" so with a few minor changes - I have lost almost 4 lbs this week. I will see how this week will go b/c I don't want to be in the same boat as last time & regain it back. I also got my old BodyBugg back out & renewed so I can see how many calories I am really burning. Hopefully this will be my time to do it right & keep it off!!
  • Pooj_K
    Pooj_K Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! I just joined the group. I have to lose 30 pounds to get closer to my ideal weight so this is perfect!
    I weigh in everyday and I lost a pound since last week :)
    I am down to 160 at 5' 1" .

Feel free to add me and lets keep each other motivated!