new

Options
Cwilliams8676
Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
I just started turbo fire I will be on day 4 on tuesday Im loving it...

Replies

• Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started turbo fire I will be on day 4 on tuesday Im loving it...

Congrats!!! I love it too!!!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I got chalean extreme today for my birthday. Yay.
  • Maymichelle
    Options
    I got chalean extreme today for my birthday. Yay.

I haven't got that one yet...I was actually debating on it but my coach recommended Les Mills Body Pump...so I haven't got either yet! I know you can do a Turbo Fire & Chalean Extreme hybrid too!
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Hi,

I'm on my second week of TF and so far so good. I have not been active that much this year and certainly let myself go pretty bad! So I figured I'd give the TF rotation a try since it's all laid out for you and I have never actually followed a full 90 day program before. So let's see what happens...:)
  • Maymichelle
    Options
    Hi,

I'm on my second week of TF and so far so good. I have not been active that much this year and certainly let myself go pretty bad! So I figured I'd give the TF rotation a try since it's all laid out for you and I have never actually followed a full 90 day program before. So let's see what happens...:)

Congrats on your 2nd week! Are you liking it so far? I liked the 90 plan, since it was all laid out and told me what to do and when. The 90 days sure seemed to fly by!
  • R_ecluse
    Options
    Hi,

I'm really impressed by it actually. I have her Turbo Jams and never really thought they were that great. I'd maybe do a workout when I got bored with my usual workouts but I never really was impressed by them. I am impressed with this set though. If anything the music alone makes it worth doing.

I did the HIIT 20 today and yeah, I see myself doing this. Its not unreasonable at all. I hope we get sexy...lol!!!
  • IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am on week 3. I love turbo.fire. I enjoy the music and energy from the class. I can definitely see myself sticking to the 90 days because it is so engaging and motivating. Most other.dvds I would be yawning at the.beginning but no matter what time I push play I am pumped to get my workout in.

For those that have completed it. Did u lose more inches than lbs?