Turbo Fire

Options
Starting week 3 of Turbo Fire today. I love it. I could kick myself for not trying it sooner. I had a bb coach tell me it wasn't for beginners and I believed her. Prior to tf all I was doing was walking/jogging. It honestly is the best program I have ever tried. I KNOW I will see it through to the end.

I was fiagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in June. Took meds in June and July and got my numbers.in a normal range. Then.in August I decided to see what I could do if I walked/jogged and ate well without the.meds. Well didnt do too great my levels were elevated.

In the past 2 weeks my blood sugars have been as good as they were with meds. The.only changes tracking my food and adding turbo fire. When I was first diagnosed I was crushed.my family members (many of.whom have diabetes) were like so what take your meds and it will be.okay. I refuse to fall victim to this disease. I will fight it.

My body now feels alive again. I can't wait to see what the rest of the 90 days has.in store for.me.

Replies

• kkayecarlson
    kkayecarlson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Exercise and the right food can and will do amazing things! I am so happy you are getting healthy! I am looking forward to hearing about your progress! Have a great week:flowerforyou:
  • Livn2Learn
    Options
    That is GREAT news! I love Turbo Fire as well and have enjoyed the results I have been seeing. I have just completed my 90 days and have yet to get bored with the program. What are you going to try next?
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I really like TurboFire even though I only did it a couple of times... not the whole 90 days, but parts of it. I also have Zumba. I love Zumba!! I really want to do more TurboFire, only thing is my place is so small, if I were to do that here, I'd be kicking every wall and slapping the ceiling! (low 6 ft ceilings!) Sad face :(