New and need help!

Options
Jdubmarie
Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
I've really been struggling and a friend suggest I try EMTWL....so here I am. I already did my calculations and know where I am at, I would just love some new friends that can help me along the way :)

Replies

• elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou: I started this almost a month ago and love not starving any more!! This is awesome....& makes total sense!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Do you feel like it's working? Are you losing? Or at least not gaining haha
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've decided to try this also -- I'm so nervous about it! I'd love some EM2WL to ask advice to :)
  • prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm also new on here and if there are other members that have been doing this and find it successful, who wouldn't mind answering some questions when they come up let me know and request me as well. Thanks!
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all of the posts...I'm starting as well and super nervous :indifferent:
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started here in June and it helped me lose the last few pounds, get to goal weight and now I'm focused on toning up.

I'll be moving to maintenance this coming week, which is about 2100 calories and I'll probably play with the number to figure out exactly what it is over the next month or so. I lost the last 3-4 pounds on a 10% cut with moderate exercise and a daily intake of 1900 cals. I've noticed much better muscle definition, which is my new goal with a wedding in April - need chiseled arms!

Best part is knowing that I can maintain this system for life because I'm not deprived of anything. Feel free to add me!
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi there I've been trying to follow this for about 4 mths my biggest problem is getting enough cals in.

I did my totals on Scooby and currently targeting 1900 cals & keeping my net above 1500 (do a lot if running which messes my net)

I initially lost a few lbs, which seems to have stopped BUT I've changed shape so much!! I was creeping into a size (UK) 16 trousers, last night I tried on some jeans in a size 12 which were very wearable (even though there was room for a bit more to come off)

Funny thing is I'm now always hungry as someone who ate because it was meal time I could easily miss meals & never ate breakfast couldn't face it, now I'm ready for breakfast when I wake up.

I still want to do a full reset, but need to learn to even more which I'm going to target over the winter months when I am wrapped up in extra layers so any gain won't be too noticeable and I can start the cut in time for spring.

On the EM2WL website they do a downloadable file with all you need to know for a small free $5 I think, well worth it.

Good luck if you want to add me as a friend feel free just put a note on please as I don't accept friend requests which are blank.

Cheers