September 3 pound Challenge

Options
ginnylee74
ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
9/04
CW ...........198.7
9/11
CW
199.6----Well,I gained a pound this week. I am going to push harder and more on the exercise and drink more water. See you next week. Same place Same time. Happy logging to all.:drinker: :drinker:

Ginny:flowerforyou:

Replies

• debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    down 1lb
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Weight the same. No loss. See ya' next week.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Ok group, down one pound. But I gotta tell you I may get it back in a few days. I hope not but this is the yo yo effect I have been going through now for a few months. The challenge is still out here, lets do it together.

I need to figure out what I need more of, or less of. More walking a must, I am pushing this even at work on my two 15 minute breaks, and half hour lunch, gotta walk more.

Maybe even lower my intake, but not yet as I am around 1200 per day. No night time snacking a must stop on my end. RRRR this is not easy but I have to continue to try and hit at least that 3 lbs we are all WORKING for.

Keep going my friends we can do this. I know we can.

Semper Fi, Always....

Rob
  • smackadoodle
    smackadoodle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    164.9 down to 163.9 Monday
  • smackadoodle
    Options
    Rob we can do this. I am using this challenge to hold down my temptations I need ya all!. :love:
  • ginnylee74
    Options
    Rob we can do this. I am using this challenge to hold down my temptations I need ya all!. :love:

I agree with this all the way. :drinker:
  • debjae
    Options
    I am so glad to have the support of this group. Thanks you
  • steppingstones
    Options

I am too. Temptations be gone ! Or log them :wink:
  • smackadoodle
    Options
    The Fringe Festival in Philadelphia....Temptations.... shared a creme brulee tonight after 3 glasses of wine over 3 hours of dining, Then, later this evening, after our show, 2 drinks at the Rum Bar. This is why I don't lose weight!!!! Monday may be an ugly weigh-in.
    Luckily, I can recall on one hand when I drank this much in one day.,
  • DonnaMarieAnn39
    Options
    Hi All!
    I just noticed what the Challange is. I'm going to try-from now on--Sept. 15th! I have lost 2 pounds this month but I don't want to count that! So, onward and upward---or, maybe, downward!:flowerforyou:
  • steppingstones
    Options
    Hi All!
    I just noticed what the Challange is. I'm going to try-from now on--Sept. 15th! I have lost 2 pounds this month but I don't want to count that! So, onward and upward---or, maybe, downward!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote

Welcome aboard. We are so happy you have joined us. Good luck.
  • steppingstones
    Options
    The Fringe Festival in Philadelphia....Temptations.... shared a creme brulee tonight after 3 glasses of wine over 3 hours of dining, Then, later this evening, after our show, 2 drinks at the Rum Bar. This is why I don't lose weight!!!! Monday may be an ugly weigh-in.

WooooHOOOO!!! Sounds like such fun. The Costco cookies I ate yesterday at the picnic will not help me either. But we will keep trying. :wink:
  • ginnylee74
    Options

WooooHOOOO!!! Sounds like such fun. The Costco cookies I ate yesterday at the picnic will not help me either. But we will keep trying. :wink:

I think it was the week of the eaties. I just couldn't stop looking for and eating, eating and eating some more. :blushing: Back to the sensible way of eating starting today. Whew////// :bigsmile: Sounds like Philadelphia threw a wonderful party. :drinker: Cookies and picnics go together don't they?:wink:

Back at it all and give yourself till Tuesday to step on that little box on the floor.

G.:flowerforyou:
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Down 1 this week, total of 2.

Congratulations you two, awesome work. I am so proud of you all. :smile:
  • smackadoodle
    Options
    Rsloop!!! Down again!!! You are going to beat me. I have to buckle down!!!!
    Congratulations!!
  • smackadoodle
    Options
    Down from 163.9 to 161.2. A 2.7 pound weight loss. But I think this weekend will show up next week.
  • debjae
    Options
    215 down 5 this week.
  • daisydarling
    daisydarling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HI,
    Well I started the challenge, but I came back to mfpal just yesterday and I gained from last weigh in. I weighed in today. I need this challenge to get on track even though I just started.
    Thanks for letting be in at a late start. When does the challenge end?
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Down from 163.9 to 161.2. A 2.7 pound weight loss. But I think this weekend will show up next week.

Wow, way to do it...your down, and you beat me, I am only down 2. LOL...I knew you would do it. :))
  • Semperfione
    Options
    HI,
    Well I started the challenge, but I came back to mfpal just yesterday and I gained from last weigh in. I weighed in today. I need this challenge to get on track even though I just started.
    Thanks for letting be in at a late start. When does the challenge end?

We can keep going on to the next month, so ending doesn't have to end at all...I'll be here for you too.