Small loss but big to me!

Options
I'm down 10lbs! This is the lowest I have weighed in many years. It took watching my calories and I started running. Now really it's more walking then running right now but I'm getting there. I have to think my changing from sythroid to Armour has to be helping.

Replies

• debbylee22
    debbylee22 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
    That's a great wt. loss! Especially with hypothyroidism. :ohwell:
    I recently switched to natural thyroid also. I feel so much better on it!
    :drinker: Good health to you! Hope you can keep up the walking/running. Are you in a warm climate?
    Blessings,
    Debby
  • Cruxthemystic
    Cruxthemystic Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I live in Flordia so it's a bit warm here.
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. any thoughts on how to brach the subject with your doc on getting Armour? LOL I am pretty sure the synthroid just ain't getting it for me... I have been exercising like non-stop and eating very very sensibly, and the weight keeps coming on. Did you recently switch to Armour, do you think that helped?
  • dalmiechick45
    dalmiechick45 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. any thoughts on how to broach the subject with your doc on getting Armour? LOL I am pretty sure the synthroid just ain't getting it for me... I have been exercising like non-stop and eating very very sensibly, and the weight keeps coming on. Did you recently switch to Armour, do you think that helped?
  • vhines5
    vhines5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Wishing you many more small losses! Keep up the good work!!!
  • dbgtgirl210
    dbgtgirl210 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 10 pounds. Congratulations. Keep up the amazing work.
  • Cruxthemystic
    Options
    I had to put my foot down. He didn't want to switch me but I convinced him to write the script. Yes I think it helped me. I feel so much better.
  • cdparmer
    cdparmer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's hard work! Stay strong!:flowerforyou:
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Those of us with that are hypothyroid work hardest for 10. That's amazing.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    Options
    Awesome job!! Sounds like a big step in the right direction for you. It is hard as heck to shed every ounce! Don't short yourself on the victory. You should be proud :)
  • cdparmer
    cdparmer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by your dedication and loss and thought I would step on the scale just to see - and I am down 2lbs from two weeks ago! So thank you for the inspiration!:happy:
  • Cruxthemystic
    Options
    That's awesome! :) Every little bit is a victory!