Monday Weigh-In 09/17/2012

Options
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a better week than i did :( i fell off the wagon this weekend but im hopping right back on today!

Last weigh-in: 213.6
Today's weigh-in: 213.8 :(

Replies

• Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning, but I did yesterday

Starting weight: 255
    Last weigh in: 255
    Yesterday: 254 :-)
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in 9/17/2012

Weekly loss: 2.2 lbs

Total loss: 2.2 lbs.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just join this group on Wednesday, so for my first weigh in, it's still the same as my starting weight:

SW 9/12/12: 184.6
    9/17/12:184.6

Hope you all have a great week!
  • kimstaaa
    Options
    Joined the group last week but didn't get the chance to weigh myself so I'm going to have my starting weight be today. :smile: Fresh new beginnings I'm looking forward to the long haul with this group!!

SW 9/17: 157.0
  • tbielaczyc
    Options
    Hey all! Hope you had a good weekend. It was nice here but I was a lil under the weather on Saturday. Today's not my normal weigh in, but I'm going to post it on these boards every Monday for you guys, but it won't show on my profile til Thursday.

I did hop on the scale today though and I'm very happy with the results:
    250.4 so I'm down a total of 13 lbs in 5 weeks

I set a mini-goal for myself and put a pair of size 18 tall jeans in my closet w/a little sign that says they're my Turkey Day jeans. I plan on wearing them to Thanksgiving Dinner (and not feeling like a stuffed sausage in them). I'm actually hoping to wear them trick or treating w/my daughter.
  • debiw1234
    Options
    Forgot to weigh-in this morning. Tuesday is my normal day so I will post tomorrow and try to remember to weigh-in next Monday. Looks like it has been a good week for most...and for those of you who think it wasn't...Monday comes again next week. :smile:
  • momma712
    momma712 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i didnt do so great myself

starting weight 242.8
    weight this morning 245.4

:( I think its muscle
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation this weekend in NYC and did a lot more drinking and made a lot of bad few choices...and it showed in my weigh in :(

Last Weigh in: 152
    Todays Weigh in: 156

Damn!!! :(
  • shwetamann
    shwetamann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last Weigh In---203.8
    Todays Weigh In(9/17)
    :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I was shocked with today's weight, since I went down considerably (water weight, no doubt. re: end of TOM if you know what I mean). I've also had a stomach thing that I've been to the doctor for, and I'm still trying to figure it out, but fatty foods and such seem to hurt my belly - a blessing and a curse.

LW: 172
    CW: 168.8

Today's weight for me is actually my lowest weight ever, so everything from now on is whole new territory again. I haven't been this low since about February!

KEEP AT IT everyone who didn't lose. There are still many weeks to go! :drinker:
  • karinb1970
    Options
    Was sick today. Will weigh in tomorrow and hope for the best
  • amyLhuff
    Options
    Last weeks weigh in 9/10 was 250.0
    This week 250.0

Stupid TOM! Hoping this week will show some movement on the scale in the right direction!!
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    9/10 - 189
    9/17 - 187

Yeah! Keep up the great work everyone! And don't beat yourself up if you had a bad week or weekend.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    9/10: 68.5 kgs
    9/17: 67.3 kgs

Total loss: 1.2 kgs = 2.64 pounds
  • debiw1234
    Options
    I conquered 2.6 lbs this week. Down to 230.6...another 5 lbs and I will be back to where I was when summner started.
  • aprillynn329
    aprillynn329 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal." -Charles Carlson

9/10: 203.5
    9/17: 201

So close to dropping below the 200 mark! Can't wait. Keep up the great work everyone!! :wink:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    "You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal." -Charles Carlson
    Congrats on your loss! I love this quote! I'm going to re-post it on my MFP page to share with everyone else.
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weigh in 9/10 was 275
    This week 274

I really didn't loose much but at least I didn't gain...Going to join the gym this week again. Lets see how that goes.
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh in on Fridays; however I would love to use my scale numbers past that as I finally made it to onderland!! Yea

9/7: 204
    9/14: 200.5

And I agree, great quote!
  • sakraf
    sakraf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had good days and not-so-good ones this week, so I am not surprised that I stayed put. But the good news: I didn't go up!