Very Challenging!

Options
At first when I read over the weekly challenges I thought, oh that's not too bad, "piece o'cake" BUT oh boy I was underestimating them. I usually only drink water through most of the week so yesterday I did that challenge (to only drink water all day) but 3/4 of the way through my day something came up so I caved & had some wine.

I took on exercise challenge #4 this morning & WOW! I've never done dips before, those are a killer on the triceps (but for me that back arm "flab" has always been a trouble spot, so these may do my body some good)!

Challenge 4: Do 100 squats, 100 dips and 100 second of a plank. This one doesn't need to be done at one time but challenge yourself and attempt to do it at one time

Has anyone else tried that one yet? It's harder than it seems!

Replies

• Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm glad your enjoying the challenges and that is good you are finding them hard, that means you are outside of your comfort zone and will see big changes:)

And i agree with you on dips i have a love hate relationship with them lol
  • LovelySammi
    LovelySammi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yea that's certainly true, you've gotten me put of my comfort zone! Which is awesome. I'm ready.
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sweet, that's what i love to hear :)
  • Hells_Bells85
    Options
    Challenge 4: Do 100 squats, 100 dips and 100 second of a plank. This one doesn't need to be done at one time but challenge yourself and attempt to do it at one time

Has anyone else tried that one yet? It's harder than it seems!

A 100 second plank is hard - especially as we are meant to do it on top of our regular routine (where I do 150 seconds in 3x 50 second bursts). Just did the 100 dips and my arms burned! So far, challenge 4 down, only another 4 to go! The food challenges I mostly incorporate anyway, luckily!!