First day down!

Options
ghostpixie
ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
The first day is always the toughest, I think! How did you all do?

Replies

• Faye730
    Options
    It was tiring but I completed. This will get me more motivated because I swear when I was doing the jumping jacks my thighs were clapping with it and it sound disgusting. I aiming for Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday..
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The first day is the worst and I feel the worst, but I like that after I do this workout that it feels like I have actually done something. I have not had the pleasure of making it past level 1 but I hope to during this 30 day challenge. My other goal this time is to be able to do this for the whole 30 days to see what the results are. I am not sure how that will work out though because this is hard and keeping it up is even harder.
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    For me, this first day was much worse than last time I tried 30DS! I couldn't get through the pushups at all and I was literally cursing Jillian out at times, especially with the punches, imagining I was punching HER! But I know it'll get easier :)
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    today went okay. it was HARD though. hard to keep going. i'm planning on waking up early every day to do this, so i hope that i can get myself motivated enough to get out of bed. we'll see i suppose! 645am, here i come!
  • Arlala555
    Arlala555 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine tomorrow.
  • AbiJj
    AbiJj Posts: 26
    Options
    Ok - Just off to do mine - are we all on Level1? Or are we setting our own levels?
  • AbiJj
    AbiJj Posts: 26
    Options
    wow! A lot, lot harder than I remember!

shower then time for lunch... How many calories did I use doing that 30DS

3.27 x weight in lbs = cals burned per hour

divide by 3 for 20 mins worth of exercise

I burned 177, more than on a stationary bike! yay!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Started mine this morning for the first time ever and OMG I suck! Didnt realize just how badly outta shape I am right now! I had to stop during most of the cardio sessions to catch my breath (I really thought I was gonna wake up everyone in the house with my wheezing!) My goal is to get up 1/2 hour early every morning and get it in before work, I figure it's only 20 minutes a day for 30 days right? (at least that's what I'm telling my self to get thru it). I'm hoping to be able to get thru session 1 without stopping by the end of the week! Wish me luck...
  • Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    got it done whew :) I really hate those jumping jacks and can already feel my calves yelling at me. But am planning on monday to friday. I take the weekends off due to hubby being home. Parts really sucked for me like circuit one, really hating that one right now, but I figure I can only get better from here. Now time to get my shower done and the house cleaned up before the boys get home for lunch. :)
  • Kifli
    Kifli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 today and my goodness, jumping inivisible rope in place burns my thighs like crazy! I have to stop every time b/c they feel like they are cramping and on fire.

I have been the same weight the last 3 days, but at least I know I'm going to build some muscle....which I have very little of.
  • MrsAchu76
    Options
    Thought I was gonna collapse on Saturday when I did Day 1 Lvl 1 - yesterday was much better and now am off to do Day 3 Lvl 1 - my son who will be 15 on Friday is my workout buddy as he wants to SHRED as well lol....jumping jacks are baaaad

Keep it up ladies well done
  • campbum
    Options
    due to a storm in the area and the risk of a power outage i didnt do my shred today i dont use my televisions when its storming EVER! not to mention the fact that the roof is leaking right above the tv and i had to move it! its a wall mount argh! ... storm is supposed to pass by tomorrow ... will do 3 days this week!
  • brpainter
    brpainter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day....and it almost didn't happen! I was planning to get up early and do it, but slept horribly, and didn't wake up with enough time to do it, get myself and the baby ready, get the babe to the babysitter, and get to work. I decided that I would shoot for tomorrow. After my 50 minute evening walk I got home and decided to JUST DO IT!!! It almost killed me :) It reminded me how those first few workouts are a killer, but that it gets better! By the end I was feeling good, but basically collapsed when all was said and done. I'm glad I did it today though so that I can have break in between. Day 2 for me will be Wednesday, wish me luck!
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I did the first two thirds of level 1. And it was HARD! I couldn't finish, but I don't feel like a failure, because I'm going to try again tomorrow to complete, or at least get more finished. Now, off for a walk.
  • KristyP05
    KristyP05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving forward you will get there. The first time I did this video was a nightmare. I couldn't finish either and on top of that I had to take 2-3 days just to recover from one workout. I did this painful walk thing and my family laughed at me. Not to mention the Charlie horses. Now after about a month of taking it easy, a few days here and there, I am able to at least do a few days in a row. I have not made it past 3 days in a row yet but I feel so much better now that I have kept going. I have lost several inches not weight (darn it), but I look better. I know that you will see results even with just a few days a week. It will get easier. Thank you for sharing. :happy: