Just started Insanity

Options
I just started doing insanity yesterday I did the fit test and today did the plyometric cardio circuit.
This is one heck of a workout.

Replies

• Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Im on day 10 and its still hard but you really do feel stronger after a few days of doing the workouts.
  • snipalicous
    Options
    I just started phase 2 of Insanity and the results I have gotten from the first moth is well worth it! Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yes it is.. I started in July and got through the first 5 weeks. During Week 1 of the second month, I tweaked my knee and then made it worse by doing two more Insanity routines before getting it looked at.. I had to take the last few weeks off to get my knee back in working order. Instead of starting where I left off, I just started back at the beginning since I had some good results and it was easier on my knee. So you and I are on the same schedule.. Good luck with it!! (It doesn't ever get easy, but you'll notice yourself getting better when you start taking less breaks.)
    Dale
  • pbedison
    pbedison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kath888, I started yesterday too! Did the first workout today. Holy cow!
  • melodyfrommars
    Options
    did my third workout today. only made it 3/4 of the way through, boo. i end up a puddle of sweat on the floor but i'm really liking it so far! if anybody else is just starting out give me an add, i could use some insanity buds on my friends list. someone who understands the pain ;-P
  • ReinaLairs
    Options
    Nice!

I'm on week 2 (day 10? after a year break....) but I'm doing good so far. Had an odd schedule going on so I've missed a couple of days though.
  • pahsar2
    pahsar2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today --- just received my disks. If anyone wants to friend me (who just started or will be starting soon), please do.

Good luck everyone.
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday night. My husband and I did the fit test and first workout yesterday. Not looking forward to tonight's workout considering I can barely walk now :) haha. My legs and back are so sore. But, I am going to keep pushing through and hoping my muscles forgive me soon!!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I just started insanity yesterday day too! Did the first work today couldnt even finish it! not cause of it hurting but just felt like i was going to faint and throw up lol. Feel free to add me!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My legs and back are so sore. But, I am going to keep pushing through and hoping my muscles forgive me soon!!

They won't. :) But, it will be so worth it!!! Although this program never gets easy, you do get better at it each week. Cardio and Resistance is a bit of a bear.. When you hear the people on the DVD hollering, you know it's not good.. LOL.. Luckliy, that doesn't come until the end of the workout.. When Shaun T is saying "IN.....OUT" You're saying: "NO.....WAY!!" Great luck with it, and believe me, you do start to look forward to each workout..
  • afrances5238
    Options
    My husband and I just started on Monday. I do it in the mornings, he does them in the evenings & we are feeling everything. I'm addicted to it now and more motivated than I have ever been. Keep up the good work! And if anyone wants to add me then so go ahead. I could really use the accountability.
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started it on monday too. Day 3 tonight :) really feeling it in my legs today.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I just started doing insanity yesterday I did the fit test and today did the plyometric cardio circuit.
    This is one heck of a workout.

IT wouldn't be INSANITY if it wasn't a heck of a workout :) hehehe
    Don't give up, push as hard as you can...This thing works so much!!!!
    Believe me...Everyone here thinks it's hard! We all suffer from it and we LOVE IT!

Take care and good luck in your program
  • laumanu0507
    laumanu0507 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm in day 11 of insanity. Feel free to add me =)