WEEK 3 - CHECK IN (9/15)

spaceEF
spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
Well , really it's the end of week 2 check in, I may have done this in the wrong order?
Oh well.

I'll weigh in on Sunday I won't be in town after tonight and tomorrow! Here's to hoping that wretched scale moved!!!!
If not, I need to work even harder! I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME!

Edit: 9/17: I'll have to check in tonight I have been so busy I haven't touched the scale!:glasses:

Replies

• Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Liekel
    Starting weight: 309lbs
    Current weight: 301.5lbs

Watch out 200's I'm coming :-)
  • spaceEF
    Liekel

Oh my goodness! I have a feeling you will be there this week! Am I right?! :) GOOD JOB! You are inspiring me already. I'm at a plateau...(ALREADY!? I know!) but since it's a long challenge I'm not going to cry about it...yet! :)
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    I'm out of town until at least next Monday, so I will wait until I get home to weigh. When I left home (on Sept. 11,) I weighed 132.4. I"m thinking of considering it a success if I can just maintain on a two-week vacation!

I'm starting today with the group's challenges! Thanks!

Pam
  • Liekel
    Liekel Posts: 16 Member
    Liekel

Oh my goodness! I have a feeling you will be there this week! Am I right?! :) GOOD JOB! You are inspiring me already. I'm at a plateau...(ALREADY!? I know!) but since it's a long challenge I'm not going to cry about it...yet! :)

Thank you I really hope so :-D I'm overwhelmed with how well im doing normally I would join you at that plateau, well done on being postive you'll get there, have you thought of checking your measurements as you could be losing inches?
  • anzielinger
    anzielinger Posts: 11 Member
    I went up a pound from week 1 and I don't thinks its muscle. I totally fell off the band wagon last week - hardly any exercise and poor food choices - but it's a new week and I'm going to turn it around today!

@Liekel - Way to go!! Keep up the good work. You are going to be my inspiration this week :-)
  • I started losing weight quickly after following a healthy exercise and diet regime but since late last week there has been absolutely NO change in weight. I tried measuring myself as well and no major changes there either.
    Feel discouraged even as I am still going consistently with the pre set diet and exercise plan.

Anybody having the same problems? I am a little worried this weight is never going to budge - still have 20 pounds more to lose!
  • spaceEF
    I started losing weight quickly after following a healthy exercise and diet regime but since late last week there has been absolutely NO change in weight. I tried measuring myself as well and no major changes there either.
    Feel discouraged even as I am still going consistently with the pre set diet and exercise plan.

Anybody having the same problems? I am a little worried this weight is never going to budge - still have 20 pounds more to lose!

Yes, I'm at a standstill as well, but just keep doing what you're doing as it is not having you gain weight, right? And I try to do measurements once a month and weigh myself once a week just in case. Perhaps add a few more minutes each day to the exercise? Even if it's pre-set for yourself see if you can go a little bit more each time? Sometimes those little extra pushes can get us to pass our plateau!
  • spaceEF
    I went up a pound from week 1 and I don't thinks its muscle. I totally fell off the band wagon last week - hardly any exercise and poor food choices - but it's a new week and I'm going to turn it around today!

@Liekel - Way to go!! Keep up the good work. You are going to be my inspiration this week :-)

Yes, I haven't been exercising as I should be either, but this is a LOOONG challenge and I did it that way because sometime or another we all fall off the bandwagon. I just do it more than others because I'm so discouraged about how I feel because of how I look, but then I have to finally remember just sitting around changes nothing. UNFORTUNATELY! :laugh:
  • JoyfulToday
    JoyfulToday Posts: 22 Member
    Starting weight: 118.5
    Current weight:116.5
    Two pounds lost yay!!
    I have been doing pretty darn good with the eating part of my lifestyle. I had a great moment at a restaurant when I realized I REALLY wanted the heirloom tomato and fresh mozerella salad even instead of all these smothered beef dishes :) Like many of you, the workout part has been more of a challenge. I've only worked out once this last week. I think I'm going to make myself a chart/calendar so I can see that I haven't done cardio for 3 days..better do it today!! I just booked a flight to visit my boyfriend in less than 3 weeks so I'm going to hit it hard till then so he will see a difference and know I haven't been slacking!!